chappie 30

y'all have to understand, if someone goes through a traumatic experience they aren't going to be the same, and calum has went through this twice, so how he is acting towards elayah is in fact rude but normal also.

××

calum and elayah hasn't talked for weeks.

elayah tries and tries to say its not her fault, but she knows it is.

she's beating herself up over it.

elayah is heartbroken and guilty, aka the worst feelings ever.

all she wants to do is hold and kiss calum, and him telling her everything's going to be fine.

but be hates her right now.

calum flew back to Cali, about a week ago (I'm clever)

and elayah decided that she's not going back.

she doesn't want to face calum.

his busted lip

his black eye

she doesn't want to see it.

"elayah, you have so many friends what the hell" cameron said walking into her room.

elayah raised her eyebrow in confusion.

cameron moved out the door way and a bright haired fellow walked in.

"hiya!" it was michael (the video of him talking like Lou Teasdale)

elayah waved and turned back to American horror story on her tv.

michael sighed and sat on elayah's bed.

"you have to come back"

"why so calum can remind of how much of my fault this is?!" elayah's voice was scratchy because all she's been doing was crying and eating ice cream.

like a classic white romance movie.

"elayah its not your fa-"

"michael don't give me that bullshit because you know its not true" elayah snapped cutting him off.

"I was the reason he came down her, I was the reason andrew didn't like him, I'm the reason for all of this shit!"

"elayah, sweetie" michael paused and put his hand on your knee "calum is just being a douche because he just went a traumatic experience, he doesn't mean the things he says I promise"

"I don't want to be alive if he's hurting right now"

"okay elayah you're being too over dramatic about this" michael sighed becoming irritated (me)

"he's scared elayah"

"he doesn't think I am??" she said suddenly becoming angry "he was such a fucking racist douche bag when we met, I didn't want to fucking trust him!"

"wait racist?" michael asked confused.

"yes, I thought you knew calum was racist" michael stood up and shook his head "n-no w-what the fuck"

"he was fine for a while, he even said my "black was beautiful" but now he probably thinks I'm a piece of shit, literally"

"have you tried to call him?"

"no. I'm scared"

"elay-"

"so how are you and ashton?" elayah said cutting him off.

michael shook his and smiled small "we're great, we got little alicia, and you were right, the baby wasn't his, but in fact a black man" elayah covered her mouth laughing.

"bet you have done that in a while"

"what?"

"smiled"

××

y'all was probably expecting a big chapter full of drama, but that's not the case, I'm sorry if I let anyone down with this chapter.

qUestion TiMe !!

whip or nae nae?

soda or juice?

skirts or dresses?

how old are you?

black or bright colors?

roommate or virginity?

converse or vans?

addidas or jordans?

-big sean's baby mama oo