chappie 16

I have a big crush on one of my internet friend but like she will never know bc lol I'm a chicken, and I basically just came out to you guys.

so yea I'm 50% gay aka bisexual lmaao

××

"um is elayah here?"

"who are you?"

"I'm calum who are you?"

"I'm salvador"

elayah got up from the couch and walked over to the door, opening it wide to see calum " what do you want?" calum grabbed her wrist and said "I want to talk to you" salvador immediately wrapped his arm around elayah's waist protectively, which resulted in calum shooting him daggers.

elayah knew what she was doing.

making calum jealous.

she whispered in salvador's ear "just keep doing what you're doing" he got the idea and pulled her into him. "um sure we can talk" salvador let go of her as she walked outside with calum.

"hurry up babe, I want to watch the movie" salvador called out to her.

"Its been like a day elayah and you're with him?!"

"calum lift up your shirt please, the back of it" calum did and elayah saw the scratch marks (pic) "calum before you say shit to me, look at yourself, you actually fücked someone, I'm jus watching a movie with julie's brother, so chill the fuck out" calum ran a hand through his hair a huffed "I'm so-"

"no I don't care for your sorrys. I'm done. we aren't dating, so I shouldn't give a fuck right?"

"we were pre-dati-" calum started, but once again got cut off "shut the fuck up calum !" elayah exclaimed becoming frustrated at how stupid he sounded. "If we were pre-dating, you would have never slept with the stupid ass, squeaky voiced bitch, who sounds like eleanor from "the alvin and the chipmunks"" calum sat down on the bench by the garden, that their neighbors larry and harry planted. "can you please sit down?" calum asked calmly. elayah rolled her eyes and sat down, away from him.

"I only slept with her to see if didn't like you-"

"yea because that makes so much sen-"

"can you shut the hell up and let me explain!" calum shouted, elayah watched as his muscles flexed and his jaw clenched and unclenched. making a little pool form in her undies (LOL)

"When I slept with her, I didn't feel anything okay?, but just having a simple kiss with you I feel sparks, butterflies, rhinoceroses in my stomach. I didn't feel like that when I kissed her." elayah looked at him, her eyes glossing over with tears, she sniffed and whipped her head around to the other side, so he wouldn't see her become emotional.

"how do I know you're not lying?" elayah asked, he grabbed her chin and turned her head towards him and looked into her eyes "because I'm here with you, and not there with her."

elayah took calum's hand and walked into the house, bringing him upstairs.

when they got up there she pushed him on the bed and started pulling down her shorts.

"you think she could ride you better than I can?"

××

updated 2 days in a row someone should give me and award.

do y'all want smut??

qotd: favorite tv series?

aotd: AHS, the fosters, criminal minds, stitchers, skins, and shameless :))

ly guys :))

-jay the bae :))