chappie 36

(comment throughout for more updates)

the last three months have been depressing.

after the whole baby incident, ashton moved back to australia with alicia. no one has seen or heard from them.

michael tried to commit suicide a month after that, so he's been in a mental hospital. that was the saddest part of everything. everyone lost their happiness and reason to smile.

luke and julie worked things out, but Penelope is most like calum and elayah's baby then theirs.

they take care of her while luke and julie are traveling or partying. and oh yea calum and elayah moved in together but that's beyond the point.

"calum can you please get penelope she won't stop crying" elayah sighed looking up at calum from the spot on his chest.

he groaned before getting up "I love you!' elayah chuckled "yea yea" he dismissed

julie:
wan you watch penelope for a while more

elayah:
well shit julissa you know I have a fucking life too!?

elayah was fed up with her bullshit, she's always wanting elayah to keep for a while longer, which ends up being 3 fucking weeks.

julie:
C'mon elayah you know I love you, we love you :-)

elayah:
fuck off.

calum came back in the room with penelope "are you excited ?, you're going home, yea you are, yea you are" he cooed tickling her stomach, her green eyes lit up and she started giggling.

"raincheck" elayah sighed.

calum walked over and set penelope on the bed, calum rolled his eyes.

"s-s-she called me daddy" calum mumbled "probably from hearing me say it so much" elayah joked. calum chuckled and lied down with her on his stomach.

"she really called you daddy?" calum nodded, elayah shook her head "its like we're the parents and they're the babysitters I'm so sick of it!" she exclaimed making penelope jump "I'm sorry baby" elayah apologized

I'll figure it out okay?" calum tried to assure her "I know they're our best friends but sometimes I wish they never got back together"

××

hiya ! Im going to try to update everyday up until my birthday which is next Friday TURN UP!

but omg almost at 60k ! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

-jay the bae