chappie 2

THAK YOU TO EVERYONE VOTING AND READING

×

calum obviously wasn't thinking straight, if he was sober he would never have even talked to a black girl, but here he is, with his dïck in elayah, and her screaming his name.

The morning after, calum was confused, he woke up, in an unfamiliar bed, with unfamiliar surroundings. he remembers having sex last night, but he doesn't remember with who.

calum turned over to no one, that's when he heard ruffling in the bathroom, elayah walked out with her hair in a bun and in boy shorts and a sports bra. "oh hey you're up" she said, smiling slightly. calum shook his head "I can not, I just I just can't, oh my god I have to go" calum jumped up grabbing his shirt and started looking for his shoes "um, you can stay if you want. You don't have to go" elayah said confused on to why he was leaving so quickly "no no! I can't believe I had sex with a black girl! oh my god, you're black, I have to go" calum grabbed his shoes and walked out the bedroom with elayah close behind him.

"What's wrong with my ethnicity?" elayah questioned "you didn't have a problem with it last night" calum stop and turned around shouting "I was drunk ! I had no sense of what I was doing ! I don't like your kind of people ! your kind disgusts me!" he looked at her with pure disgust in his eyes and walked out of the house. elayah wasn't what you would expect. she's a very closed off and shy girl. she rarely let people get to her though, but what calum said hurt like hell.

she's always been insecure inside her own skin, because every guy has always left her because the found some one lighter than her. so she cried, thinking

why doesn't anyone want me

×

calum made it home safe, walking in seeing luke on the couch eating chips, "nice to see you again cal" calum mumbled incoherently, and plopped down on the couch across from luke. "did you have fun?" calum looked at luke with disbelief in his eyes and shook his head. "she was black luke" calum stood up "I fücked a black girl l just-"

and luke laughed, just flat out laughed. "there's nothing wrong with it calum its fine"

"No it isn't !" calum huffed "and sh had the audacity to say I didn't have to leave so early" luke stopped chewing ad looked at calum, "calum" he said slowly "what did you say to that poor girl" calum shrugged "I told her that her kind disgusts me" luke shook his head "I'm done. I'm done with you, get your shït and leave" luke said so firmly it scared calum a little "luke-"

"no get the hell out ! I'm tired of you being racist, I'm tired of you treating people like dirt" luke huffed "that girl didn't deserve the shït you said to her" calum got his shoes "now get the fück out" and walked out the door, slowy regretting everything, he's not guilty of what he said about the girl

but about him not having a place y stay anymore, and that was the fücked up part calum didn't understand.