chappie 14

"prove it"

××

calum walked over to elayah, wrapping his arms around her waist, leaning down to kiss her.

elayah turned her head, and put her hand up "boy please"

"elayah please"

she crossed her arms over her chest, "you can't just kiss me, and assume everything is going to be better, actually get to fucking know me" she said pushing him away from her.

"Okay then let's play 20 questions, since you're so stu- never mind" calum sat on the bed, elayah following after him.

the questions consisted of

When's your birthday?

Favorite color?

Life goals ?

and so on.

but elayah asked one question, that calum was trying to avoid.

"why are you so against black people?"

calum sighed "um, one time I was dating this black girl, I was like 14, and I ended up breaking up with her, because I just didn't like her anymore, and s-she got her older brothers on m-me, t-there was like four, and they b-beat me, and I ended up being in a coma for a week, w-when I woke up, I just hated everything"

elayah was left speechless, not expecting that "I thought all black people were the same, until I met you" calum added making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"calum I'm so so sorry"

calum scooted closer to her wrapping his arms around her, "no baby its fine"

elayah pushed his arms off "calum, I like you a lot, and I don't want to regret my decision if I getting close to you" looking up at him "please don't make me regret it" calum kissed her forehead "I don't know, I'm not going to make any promises, I'm sorry in advance"

elayah nodded, laying on calum's shoulder. "I'm scared calum"

"me too baby"

××

calum stayed with her that night, all they did was talk. elayah loving the information calum gave her.

like that he plays bass, and used to be in a band with michael, luke, and ashton.

"layah, wake up" she heard calum whisper in her ear, making her shiver in her sleep. calum chuckled loving the affect he has on her.

he studied her face, lightly playing with her hair, loving the curlyness and softness of it. but calum really had to go to the bathroom and she was clinging to him like a koala. calum sighed and held in his pee, not expecting elayah to sleep for two more hours.

elayah's eyes opened, seeing calum looking at her "ew stop looking at me you creep" she said turning over.

calum grabbed her by her waist "do all black girls have big asses?" he asked without thinking, elayah laughed "oh my calum, shut up" she said still laughing, and calum just observed her, loving how beautiful she looked while laughing.

××

"michael, you know I love you, but we've been arguing too much, I think we just need a break" ashton yelled at michael as they walked through the door. michael stopped "what the fuck do you mean a break?! that's the dumbest idea ever" michael shouted back

"mich-"

"No! And to think I was actually going to get the baby for you, for us" Ashton's face softened and he tried to say something but michael walked out before anything to come out.

××

cliffhanger af

when you're supposed to talk to your internet best friend all night, but timezones are a bitch and she falls asleep :-(

Thank you guys for 4k again !!

-jay the bae :))