chappie 24

×day after party×

elayah woke up to rapping on the door (egdar allen poe reference LOL)

"hold on I'm coming!" she shouted getting up slowly.

she walked over to the door and opened it seeing cam.

"there's this guy here to see you" cam said folding her arms over her chest.

elayah walked out of her room not even bothering to put her hair up.

she rubbed her eyes, yawned, and picked her wedgie while walking to the door.

"calum what the hell do you want" she said once she saw him in the door way.

"we need to talk" he said sternly. "why do you want to talk all of a sudden?"

calum just looked at her; "fine, fine come in" elayah groaned. calum walked in; elayah locking the door behind him.

she walked to her room, calum close behind. once they reached the room elayah fell face first on the bed.

calum sighed and closed the door. "elayah....." elayah looked up at him waiting for him to continue

"I'm sorry"

elayah rolled her eyes and put her head back down.

calum walked over to her bed and sat down. "elayah please listen to me" calum heard soft little snores coming from elayah.

"did she really fall asleep" calum muttered to himself, then understanding why since its 7:30 in the morning. he shook her lightly and she jumped awake.
"elayah I'm sorry okay, I legitimately mean it, I know I'm a condescending, impudent asshole." calum ran his hand though his hair "I don't know why I'm like this towards you, I want to do is be with you but I fuck everything up" calum looked at a now sitting up elayah "you're beautiful, it took me a while to understand that your black is beautiful"

××

and that is it !

that's the end of the book guys :-))))

I don't think I'm doing a sequel either soz dumplings

ly guys

- jay the bae :))

this shit isn't really over hahaha y'all thought
××

continuing......

elayah looked at calum.

"how do I know you're not lying?" calum grabbed her hand, stroking the back of it with his thumb. "because I'm here with you, I came down here for you" he whispered.

elayah looked down at their hands, obviously having trust issues with calum.

"y-you hurt me calum" she whispered brokenly as she let a tear fall. calum scooted closer to her, putting a hand under her chin and lifting her head up.

"I-i know princess" calum sighed looking at elayah and studied her facial features.
"you're perfect inside and out. you forgave me all of those times, even when I didn't deserve it" calum leaned closer to her, making their noses brush.

"one more chance layah" their lips brushed and shivers ran throughout her body. "one more chance layah, that's all I'm asking, if I fuck up then you can be done with me forever and I wouldn't blame you" he looked down to her lips then up to her eyes again.

elayah's breathing quickened as calum grabbed her waist.

"calum......"

××
cliffhanger bc I'm feeling evil today

look at the cute lil shit at the top/side aww

don't forget to ask questions on the character ask !!

also thank you guys so much for 16k !

ILY GUYS

- jay the bae :))