chappie 32

recap:

"elayah I love you"

elayah chuckled dryly.

"no you don't calum"

××

"elayah yes I do what the fuck are you talking about"

elayah stood up and looked at calum.

"you don't even know what you believe in you don't even have your life figured out! one moment you're saying "my black is beautiful" and then the next you're calling me every racial slur in the book!"

"elayah you know I never mean that shit!"

"then why calum?!" elayah had screamed, she was tired of his shit and him saying that he didn't mean it.

"I don't know elayah okay I just don't know! I can't fucking explain it" calum yelled back. "I just love you a lot !"

"calum no you don't ! stop fucking lying to me!" elayah had angry tears rushing down her face.

"why won't you believe me?!"

"you act like its so easy for me to trust you!"

elayah started scratching her arm without noticing.

"elayah..."

she looked at calum and huffed "what calum?"

"hand me your arm" he demanded.

elayah was hesitant and just looked down.

"elayah, I said hand me your arm. now"

elayah held her arm out and he grabbed it. he pulled her sleeves up and gasped.

"Is this because of me?"

elayah squeezed her eyes tight and nods slightly

"you can't love someone who doesn't love themselves" she whispers.

calum stayed silent for about 2 minutes, before he pulled her into a hug.

"get off of me calum" she strained "I don't want you to hold me, let go" she started thrashing around but calum just held her tighter.

her body went limp and she started crying and shaking.

calum closed his eyes and said "elayah I love you so goddamned, I love the way you laugh, I love the way your eyes light up when you're speaking about something passionately, I love how caring you are, I love how forgiving you are also, you're so beautiful, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry princess, I never want to make you do something like this again" calum paused
and kissed her forehead.

she slowly wrapped her arms around his torso.

"you annoy me so much"

"gee thanks"

"but I'd rather sit and argue with you then to go to someone else"

elayah looked up at calum and repeated something she's said so many times

"I'm scared"

there was a knock on the door and luke came in.

he saw calum hugging elayah and laughed a little then said a little "oh" before walking back out.

"luke is such an idiot"

elayah laughed a little and calum looked down at her cutting her laugh at with his lips.

she responded immediately and moved her hands up to his neck. he cupped her face and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance.

this kiss wasn't all lust, it was a loving and sweet kiss, he wanted elayah to know how much he loves her.

he walked backwards to the bed and sat down with elayah straddling him.

he moved his hands towards her ass and grapsed it firmly making her moan.

she started kissing down his neck and grinding on him.

"I love you too" she whispered against his neck.

××

smut next chapter definitely.

thoughts on this chapter

- jay the bae :))