chappie 26

after elayah had went in the backyard

calum sat down with her family in the kitchen, he was kind of uncomfortable with him being new to the non-racist thing.

"How long have you and my daughter been dating" her dad ask.

"Well I flew down here from Cali to ask her to be my girlfriend, because I messed up pretty badly back there" calum answered.

cameron spoke next "you flew from Cali for her? Its not that serious dude"

"For her it is, I'd do anything for her"

her mom cooed, cameron gagged, and her dad nodded his head in approval.

cameron got up and walked to the back window searching for elayah. she backed away slowy not believing what she just saw

"elayah's smoking..." she trailed off.

elayah's dad stood up, but calum stopped him "its okay sir I got it"

calum walked to the backyard, opening the back door.

"Oh shit calum" she said putting out her blunt and fetching a mint from her purse.

he sat down in the chair next her.

"It's okay, you're stressed, everyone does it once in a while" calum shrugged .

"I'm sorry about everything calum".

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because of everything that's been happening this morning" elayah sighed. She felt so emotional, like she would break down any moment.

"You don't have to be sorry none of this is your fault" calum reassured her.

"are you even sure you want to be with me though?" elayah looked up at calum, "I'm the first black girl you've been with....I think you should venture o-"

"Are you dumb?" Calum exckaimed , elayah looked down, "I'm sorry baby, but I want you and only you, no one else okay?"

"you heard what andrew said..." elayah started feeling even more emotional, she felt tears wound up in her eyes, "I'm not even that pretty, why would anyone like me?" She wiped up under her eyes making sure not to start crying so much.
"elayah, he wasn't thinking straight, just like I wasn't thinking when I said the shit that I said." calum took her hands in his.

"I'm sorry, f-for crying, he was j-just my best friend, and for him to say that stuff really hurt" elayah sniffed out. she hated showing emotion, she hated feeling so weak and vulnerable.

calum was hurting for her, he knows she's closed off and he just wants to be there for her.

"can I kiss you elayah?" calum whispered to her.

elayah chuckled wiping her eyes an cheeks "that's what boyfriends do right?"
calum grabbed her face in between his hands, he connected his lips to hers, moving slowly at first but get faster and more heated as they went on.

calum moved his hands down to her waist, she climbed on his lap, straddling his lap on the chair, he leaned back in the chair, sighing Into the kiss.

elayah ran her hands through his hair tugging occasionally.

she started moving her lower body on his, which resulted in calum touching her ass that he loved so much.

he started moving her hips more, making the grinding pleasuring them both.

elayah slipped her tongue in his mouth, massaging his with hers.

elayah detached her lips from his, kissing down his jawline to his neck.

she started sucking the skin of his neck, running it around where she sucked.

he moaned somewhat loudly. making her grind her hips down harder.

"e-elayah we n-n-need to s-stop"

elayah grunted and moved her mouth back up to his lips.

"or not" she mumbled. she unbuttoned his shirt running her hands up and down his chest.

calum grabbed her ass, roughly making elayah moan, he kissed down her neck biting lightly.

"fuck c-"

"hey! y'all better not be fucking on that chair!" her mom yelled from the house. elayah groaned and sat back in her chair.

"we need to do that more often"

××

longest chapter 639 words

But I have something to say, if you say something negative about my favs (jack and nash) I will not hesitate to block and report you, so don't even think about it.

qotd: how do you deal with your feelings?

aotd: I cut people off/push people away, or I put myself down, or hide them and just smile and say I'm fine. (elayah is based off of me basically)

-jay the bae :))