chappie 12

Thank you guys for the messages yesterday, you honestly made me feel so much better

××

elayah woke up to calum on the phone, she knows its wrong but she decided to listen.

"luke let come back please"

"you wanted me to be friends with her and I am"

"I just want to come back, I don't really care if we don't talk anymore, her and I"

that's when elayah sat up.

calum turned around, and saw elayah sitting up in bed.

"I'll call you back"

"elayah, baby" he said slowly walking towards the bed "I didn't mean it" she put her hand up and stood up, "save it calum" he grabbed her hand and brought her closer "you know I'm try-"

"fuck you, you're just trying to lead me on, and then drop me when luke let's you back in the house, so fuck you, I'm done with this shit" elayah snatched her hand away, pushed calum away from her, and walked out the door, seeing michael and ashton "bye guys, I'll see you whenever"

"we're sorry about last night" ashton yelled "its fine" she yelled back. she calum running out the door and following her outside "elayah please come back" she looked at him, and h could see how pained she was, how tired she was of getting hurt by him. "no. Its not you care about me anyway so what the fuck"

"I do fucking care about !" calum screamed "you wouldn't even care if I stopped talking to you, you said it yourself !" she yelled back "of course I would care! I don't know what I was thinking"

the were having a full on screaming match outside of mashtons house.

"It seems like you're never fucking thinking when it comes to me calum, I'm so sick and fucking tired of it!!" she had angry tears running down her cheeks, and calum's face was red "you know I don't think when it comes to you !! You're always on my mind, I hate how I hurt you before, I don't want to fucking get too close to you, because I know I'm just going to hurt you!!" calum roared, a few angry tears running down his cheeks.

"calum, im done with this" elayah said, her voice at a broken whisper "either you tell me how you feel, the real you, not the racist bastard you've become to be but the real you, how do you feel"

"I-i-i just don't know, one moment I l-like you, and then the next, I'm second guessing myself"

"call me when you stop second guessing, and start first doing" elayah walked off the front porch leaving calum standing there, got in her car and drove off"