chappie 41

"calum can you shut up" elayah had shouted over his horrid singing in the shower.

luke and julie finally took penelope back and they're struggling and always asking elayah and calum for advice.

elayah and calum were currently getting ready, for a double date. ashton has finally got in contact with them and he wants them to meet his new partner.

at first, elayah was hesitant because she didn't know who exactly was on the other side of the phone when she answered. they could be mass murderers for all she knows, trying to kill them when they arrive.

she took his word for it though. elayah was already ready, while calum was taking his sweet time. "calum, baby come on please" elayah was in the door way with her turtle neck dress on, leaning her head on the door frame.

calum was sitting on the bed putting his shoes on. he looked up and smiled "you look gorgeous" elayah rolled her eyes. "calum just come on, we have to be there at 8:30 and it's 7:50. the place is not close to our house"

calum nodded his head, but elayah knew it just went through one ear and out the other. "calum your hair still isn't done" calum stood up and kissed elayah's forehead, "babe I got this, don't worry" he winked at her before walking around her short frame.

she rolled her eyes once more, before grabbing her wallet and keys and walking down stairs. 10 minutes later is when calum decides to come downstairs.

"finally" calum chuckled and took the keys from elayah before walking towards the door with elayah close behind him, she made sure the living room light was off and the door was locked.

calum took elayah's small petite hand in his. he went to her side of the car and opened the door for her in a proper gesture. elayah curtsied and sat in the car.

calum closed her door and went to his own side. he put the keys in the ignition (ITS THE REMIX TO IGNITION HOPPING FRESH OUT THE KITCHEN, MAMA ROLLIN' THAT BODY HOT EVERY MAN IN HERE WISHIN)

elayah lied her head on the window as "hotline bling" was playing on the radio. calum was humming along to drake's voice, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

calum reached one hand over and grabbed elayah's, "I love you, you know that right?" he said elayah nodded "I love you too"

×××××××

QUESTION TIMEEEEE !!!!

selena gomez vs demi lovato

calum hood vs louis tomlinson

5h vs LM

avocado vs cucumbers

lemonade vs orange juice

cara vs gigi

kylie vs kendall

khole vs kim

disney vs nickelodeon

bagels vs muffins

niall vs luke

>>>>>>>

-jay the bae

sorry for the long wait guys !!