chappie 7

1 week later

elayah and julie were currently at their shared house watching criminal minds, eating turbos "you know" *crunch* "I would so let Dr.Reid dick me down" elayah said, laughing afterwards when julie smacked her arm saying that she was so 'inappropriate'. elayah perked up when she heard a 'bing' go off signally that she got a notification.

calumhood has started following you.

elayah has been confused ever since last weekend. when calum apologized and cried. when she told julie, she laughed, obviously not believing the façade he was pulling.

calumhood sent you a photo

"Hey look, that one time we had sex was the best ever , and I was just thinking about it, and I'm really like horny rn ????????, so like, I know I'm a douche, but pls pls pls hear me out"

elayah blushed a the sex part and replied back with;

"What do you want?"

her eyes buldged out of her eyes, feeling aroused and that tingle in between her legs

"come to michael and calums house and have sex with me, I'll treat you so right baby girl please"

elayah brought her legs off the couch from where they were tucked under her butt, "julie I'll be back later, I'm going for a drive for a little okay?" julie was too into the fight that was happening on criminal minds to even be paying attention to what elayah was saying. elayah went upstairs and changed into a black seductive outfit, and let her hair flow over her shoulders (picture), before putting a coat and some shorts on. she walked downstairs and grabbed the keys, walking out the door and driving to mashtons place.

××

when she got there she knocked on the door, and calum answered it, he welcomed her in and grabbed her ass when she walked by, just making the dampness between her legs grow more and more

××

sMuT NeXt ChApTeR

bare with me ima try to make it good lmaao

But thoughts on elayah agreeing so quickly to calums offer ?????

ly guys :))

- jay the bae