chappie 37

elayah gets home from the store with alicia at about 2:30. she unlocks the door having difficulties because of the bags and alicia.

she successfully opens the door and walks in, she sets alicia on the couch and walking in to the kitchen she hears groans.

she laughs thinking that calum is just playing with himself, in all honesty they haven't had sex in over a month. elayah was just too stressed.

she struts upstairs the groans getting louder and louder. she fixes her hair, because to be honest she is horny now.

when she opens the door she sees something unexpected and freezes. so does the girl on top of calum and also calum.

calum pushes the girl off of him and elayah notices, its her friend anna from back home. elayah just chuckled.

"get the fuck out" she picks up Anna's clothes and throws them in her face "now"

"elayah girl I can exp-"

"get the fuck out now, I don't need you to explain shit to me I know what the fuck I saw, I saw my boyfriend's dick up my friends vagina! why the fuck are you even here fuck man just get out!" elayah yelled causing calum to flinch.

anna mumbles a "sorry" before jogging out of the room

"really calum?! are you fucking serious ?! after everything we've fucking been there, me having trsut issues, you fucking cheat on me ?!"

calum sat there not saying anything with an apologetic look on his face.

"its just we haven't had sex in a month and she was there an-"

"get the fuck out of here! you cheat on me just because we haven't had sex in a month ?! maybe because I've been so fucking stressed with alicia, michael, julie and luke, now your unfaithful ass!"

calum tried to get up ad hug her but she pushed him back. "get the fuck out, this I the last time, in done with your ass" elayah walked in to the bathroom.

she looked in the mirror. tears running down her face "am I still not good enough"

××

hi guys !!!

I'm back (hopefully for a while)

I was watching the first season of ahs AGAIN and I came up with this idea :-)))

qotd: did y'all miss me??

-jay the bae :-)