chappie 8

heyo peeps, this guy I like keeps fucking up my emotions, so I'm going to spilt his dick in half, wish me luck

ONTO THE GOOD SHIT

××

calum led elayah upstairs and lyed down in the bed, "wanna have some fun daddy" elayah said seductively taking out hand cuffs from her bag, calums eyes bulged out wide, nodding his head excitedly looking like a kid in a candy store.

she cuffed one arm to the bed post, and walked over to the other side cuffing his other arm.

she walked over to his legs and tied his legs to the bed, she stood straight up and pulled off her coat, showing off her bra. she could hear calums breathing speed and she saw the tent in his sweatpants. "fuck elayah" he breathed out, she climbed up in between his legs and pecked his boner, all the way up to his lips, where she stared him right in the eye and said.

"I don't fuck racists, I did it once and regretted it later"

(HA Y'ALL THOUGHT)

she smiled and climbed off the bed "fuck elayah don't fucking play elayah, untie me" elayah pulled her sweater over her head and walked out the room, "goodbye calum!"

and 3 words made elayah stop in her tracks

"you fucking nigger"

the smile was whipped off her face, she walked back in the room, and said "thank you for proving my point, us having sex wouldn't fix the fact, that you're still an ignorant ass racist, and I still get offended by everything you say, so thank you" and with soft smile she walked out of the room and out of the house.

××

elayah drove to her cousins house (picture) and just hung out with her for the day .

"He had the audacity to call me a nigger, right after he begged me to have sex with him" elayah said, bursting out laughing with her cousin Mallory who sounds like a dying horse.

"Mallory shut up" we heard her fiance jack (gilinsky yes) yelled from their bedroom "jack come out, and say hi to elayah" jack walked out with no shirt on, with his boxers hanging low on his waist. "hey how is my favorite cousin-in-law??" He said squeezing her into a hug.

elayah shrugged and said "I had sex with a racist" jack looked shocked "I'm telling your dad ! I thought you were a virgin" elayah laughed so loud and shook her head as if saying "that's far from the truth"

she got a text from julie saying :

Life saver: (That's her actual name in my phone, JULIE IS A REAL PERSON): I miss you come back wtf

me: I'll be home soon, I'm with Mallory

Life saver: wtf, I want to see jack

Me: too bad I'm on my way luvs u

life saver: luvs u too boo boo

××

meanwhile, calum was still at the house tied up to bed, suddenly feeling dumb for asking her to come over, and feeling guilty for calling her the n word.

"fuck fuck fuck, ashton !!" he yelled as he heard them come in

but when he heard moans and "fuck me daddy" he shut up, and let them finish their business "horny bastards" he whispered to himself.

calum pulled on the retraints one more time, just sighing when nothing happened, and fell alseep, in that uncomfortable position.

××

hello guys, btw julie is actually a real person, and she's my best friend, she's annoying af but I love her.

but some of you guys should pm I would love to meet y'all :):

ly guys :))

-jay the bae