chappie 13

×××

"I'm sorry elayah but you're fucking stupid"

"W-what" elayah asked shocked at what julie said "you're being dumb excuse me, but literally you know how calum is, he's a racist fuck, what makes you think he's going to change for you and only you, elayah come on, you have more sense than that"

"maybe I just want to be fucking loved by someone julie, people don't like me because of my skin color, and I'm desperate for some of that right attention, and he gave it to me! He made me feel beautiful and wanted, something that I don't get often and you know this" elayah rubbed her eyes, suddenly becoming tired of everything, "well im sorry baby I don't know what to tell you"

elayah just stood up and walked upstairs, walking into her room, locking it and stripping down to her sports bra and underwear, flopping in her bed, and crying herself to sleep.

××

"you dumb fuck! you're the one who was like "you wanna feel my cum inside of you baby" "

"you're the one who said you were on birth control so it didn't matter"

"well looks like the birth control didnt work because we're fucking pregnant"

"we're pregnant, you're the one whose pregnant what the hell"

"no luke, that's what people say when they guy gets the girl pregnant, they're pregnant since both are at fault, dumbass"

"oh but that doesn't make-

"just shut the fuck up luke"

luke sighed and walked up to julie, and brought her into a hug, "luke im scared"

"im scared too babygirl, but look" he cupped her face and looked her in the eyes "we'll be the best and most fun parents ever, okay babygirl, we'll kick all of the kids asses who messes with our baby okay? we'll get through this, and you won't be the only one I'll have to call baby anymore" julie had tears rolling down her face and luke leaned down and kissed her softly.

"I love you luke"

"I love you more princess"

××

elayah woke up, to someone stroking her hair. she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and saw calum

"why the hell are you here" she yawned, which calum thought was the cutest thing he's ever seen. "u-um julie told me to come over" elayah narrowed her eyes, her perfectly threaded eyebrows scrunched together. "why. she hates you?"

"she said that there were tear stains on your pillow, and she told me to fix my shit, before she rips my dick, so here I am" calum said, smiling with no teeth.

"I don't have time for the shit calum"

"I like you, elayah, alot. I want to be with you, but my pride and beliefs are getting in the way" he sat on the bed and grabbed her hand "and baby I don't want to hurt you" elayah rolled her eyes and got from under the covers, forgetting she didn't have any pants on.

calum's breath hitched at the sight of her ass in her panties.

"god elayah"

"Oh stop, you act like you haven't seen it before"

"me keeping my hands to myself has got to be the hardest thing ever" calum sighed, walking up behind her, while she bent down to pick up her shorts, "don't even think about it" calum groaned.

"you want me right, you like me right? you want to be with me huh?" elayah pulled her shorts up

"prove it"

××

you know what really grinds my gears ?? when people say "black girls aren't my type" like asshole say what?

(I love #juke luke and julie)

but I think I'm going to start asking questions so

qotd: who's your fav in 5sos and 1d?

aotd: calum and louis :)))

-jay the bae :))