chappie 18

1 week later

----

elayah is lonely.

calum hasn't contacted elayah all week, hasn't came to visit her, hasn't texted,

nothing at all.

julie has been at lukes.

salvador hasn't spoken to her either.

ashton and michael has been trying to figure out their problems so they cut out anything social.

so elayahs been in the house soaking in her own misery. she just spends all day playing mortal kombat, and eating.

nothing else.

when she finally decides to get out the house, its not the most pleasant thing.

she goes out for frozen yogurt at "yogurtland", she goes through the line filling up her cup with red velvet yogurt and cookie dough drops. when she gets to the cashier, she weighs it and waits for the cashier to add it all up.

she sees a couple come in.

calum and a blonde person.

calum was holding her hand and kissing her cheek. his eyes wondered and landed on elayah. elayah shakes her head and pays the cashier as soon as he tells her the price. she walks out of the shop regretting everything she's ever done with him.

everything she's said to him.

forgiving him.

(listen to stitches by my baby shawn)

calum follows her out, grabbing her arm turning her around. "elayah listen, all of that shit that i've said to you before, was-was absolutely bullshit, i've never actually liked you elayah, i thought i did but now i've figured it out, i can't love a black person, i don't want to be with you elayah." elayah felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"ok calum"

"you're just worthless if you cant give me what i want then whats the point, i just wanted a quick fuck, but i never got that, you're idiotic if you ever thought that i actually liked you elayah, like come on look at me and look at you, fucking oppisites. im going somewhere in life you're not, you might as well kill yourself now"

elayah smiled and just shook her head wiping her tears. "calum, god is really watching over you right now, oh and me" she chuckled "i would dump my yogurt on you but i don't want to waste it on a lowlife down right dirty manwhore, you're so fucking lucky im civilized. hope all goes right in your life calum, fuck you though" and with that elayah walked away, and calum went back in the shop with his date.

-----

she drove to a little