chappie 34

delivery day

elayah and calum were at calum's place. elayah on calum's lap, lips molded together in a fiesty make out session.

her phone started ringing but she didn't think anything of it, so she let it ring. a couple minutes later it started ringing again.

calum pulled back and sighed "answer it", elayah kissed his nose making him smile lightly.

she picked up her phone and she had 20 messages from luke and 2 missed calls.

and only one thing ran through her mind

julie

she answered her still ringing phone and luke sounded like he was panicking. "luke calm down, what's wrong?!"

"julie, labor, I can't, come, help" he said panting in between, it sounded like be was hyperventilating.

she said a quick "ok" and hung up, getting off of calum's lap "julie's in labor let's go" elayah said rushing to get her purse and keys.

they ran out the house getting in the car quickly driving to the hospital. she asked the lady at the front desk the room number and once they for it they were racing to the elevator.

they went to her room seeing luke standing there with julies hand in his left and a garbage can in his right

*skipping delivery*

julie was holding her new baby girl penelope.

she had sweat running down her face and she had tears in her face.

elayah got closer and looked at her new goddaughter, yea, julie made calum and elayah the godparents which they were excites about. (A little more elayah then calum)

"aw she has your eye-" elayah was about to say "wait, her eyes are green, neither of you guys have those traits" calum pointed out

julie looked at elayah nervously, you could say this is a sitcom .

luke stood there looking at julie.

"julie?" luke strained out, "you know guys I've bad a long day can you guys go please" julie said trying to change the subject

"julie is that my baby?!" luke said sternly, julie looked down at penelope, then up at luke

".......no"

××

BOOM IM BACK !

sup guys how are ya?

I'm probably not going to be updating that much bc of school and cheer and yea but THANK YOU FOR 49K READS THATS SO CRAZY !

I love you guys

-jay the bae :-))