chappie 33 (smut)

elayah started kissing calum's neck while he grabbed her ass.

calum threw her on the bed an climbed on top of her.

he started kissing her neck, loving the moans that were coming from her.

he grinded his lower region against her making her bite her lip and tug at his hair.

he kissed up her jaw to her lips, molding their lips together. he grabbed her thigh and wrapped it around his waist.

he disconnected their lips, with her lip in between his teeth.

"calum stop teasing and just fuck me" elayah groaned as calum cupped her through her tights.

"I'm not fucking you-"

"what?"

he pressed his lips to hers "I'm going to make love to you" he started kissing down her body, when he got to her waist he lifted her shirt up, sucking on her skin.

"calum s-stop teasing"

calum chuckled and pulled her tights down. he was disappointed at what he saw.

old scars on her thighs.

he sighed and elayah was confused. "what's wrong?" she sat up on her elbows and then realized what he was looking at. "no baby, It was a long time ago I promise" she tried to reassure him.
calum just leaned down and kissed her thighs, pushing them apart slowly. he sucked the inside of her thighs, skipping over her heat and moving onto her other thigh, making her groan.

he kissed up to the waistline of her thong pulling it down with his teeth.

elayah's breath quickened, becoming impatient with calum's slow moving. she was taking aback when she felt something warm and wet on her clit.

calum took the little buddle of nerves in his mouth, she threw her head back and her hands shot to his hair.

her licked up and down her slit slowly, making her tug his hair. "f-f-fuck calum" she yelled

he brought his hand up, teasing her opening, "stop fucking teasing!" she groaned

he shoved 2 fingers in her opening, making her arch her back "c-calum ahhhh" he swirled his tongue around her clit, massaging her walls with his fingers, she started fucking herself on his fingers by bucking her hips.

he felt her tighten around her fingers and he stopped. "fuck you irritate me" she sneered.

"you have to suck daddy's cock now princess" calum said pulling his boxers down.

he was visably hard and it made elayah's mouth and vagina water.

"I'll suck you off, but I won't call you daddy. you got me fucked up" calum pouted but took elayah's spot in bed.

she crawled in between his legs she took his member in her hands and stroked it lightly, he hissed as she kissed the tip.

she stucked her tongue out and tapped his dick on her tongue. "fuck" he groaned.

she put him in her mouth running her tongue over the tip, she stroked the part she couldn't reach, she went down on him bobbing her head up and down.

he grabbed her ponytail and controlled her bobs, thrusting into her mouth occasionally.

she held his hips down when he made her gag. she came off with a pop and licked the underside of his cock, kissing the top before climbing on top of him.

she leaned down and ran her tongue his lip, sucking his plump bottom lip in her mouth.

"where's your condoms?" she whispered against his lips and he pointed to his drawer besides his bed. she leaned over and grabbed one before rolling the condom down on him.

she climbed on top of him again, and grabbed his cock from behind, she positioned it at her entrance and sunk done.

calum let out a groan of satisfaction when he felt how warm and tight she was. "fuck you're so tight"

she bounced once to get used to the feeling and then moaned out "I haven't had sex since that one night stand"

he grabbed her hips and controlled her movements. he thrusted up while she bounced down. they continued this process for while, with calum whispering sweet nothings in her ear like "you're so beautiful" or "you feel so good around me"

she was panting and her bounces got faster. "calum fuck, I'm close"

he thrusted faster and harder, smacking her ass, making her cum all over his member, he thrusted 2 more time before filling up the condom.

he pulled out of her and she rolled over next to him, he pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash next to the bed.

he wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him.

he nuzzled his face into her neck

"I love you so much elayah"

××
THERE'S THE SMUT Y'ALL BEEN ASKING ABOUT

BOW DOWN TO ME

-jay the bae