Chapter 1

{Y/N POV}

"Eun-Young! Slow down!" I yelled to my friend, who was just ahead of me in the crowd.

The street was getting more busy as the night went on. Eun-Young kept running ahead of me, looking at all of the shiny new things in the window. I tried to keep up with her, but carrying around my guitar made me slow down quite a bit.

"Take off that guitar and maybe you'll be able to keep up!" she yelled back.

I picked up my feet once again. Trying to catch up to her. I slowly made my way through the people who walked in all directions and whoever stood in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Ooo! Y/N! Look at this look!" Eun-Young pointed towards the window. It was a pretty summer dress that had just been put on display. Dresses weren't my thing, but it was a stunning dress. "You should try it on. I think it would look beautiful on you."

I looked at her and chuckled. "Dresses aren't my thing you know."

"I know, but when summer comes around and you have a cute date to go on, what will you wear?"

"My nice shirts and pants, you know. Plus I won't be finding a date any time soon."

Eun-Young pouted and started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled myself to get in front of her. We were face to face now.

"How about I walk backwards in front of you and then I won't have to run after you." I started walking backwards before she could start to argue.

"Wait Y/N! You're going to ru-" Eun-Young started before I bumped into someone. The person placed their hands on me to stop me from moving any further. Turning around, I looked up to see a man.

He was very handsome. Tall, blonde hair, broad shoulders, and a very cute smile. He also had a very prominent mole under his eye as well. He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen him from.

"Watch where you're going next time," he said; his smile melted my heart.

"I'm so so sorry!" I bowed, feeling very bad for running into them. Looking up, his face was a little surprised but then smiled, again, before Eun-Young grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"Hurry up Y/N. I'm going to get in trouble if I don't make it home in time," Eun-Young pulled. I looked back at the group of guys, looking at the blonde before turning away and following Eun-Young.

I swear I've seen him before, I said to myself.

***

"Where is my phone?" I asked out loud, lifting pillows off of the couch.

Ever since I got home, I haven't been able to find my phone. I was hoping my conscience took it out of my pocket and placed it somewhere. I needed to listen to my music, but I also needed my special pick to play my guitar. Now was my only time to practice my guitar before my parents came home.

"Why are you being so loud?" A deep voice came from behind. Turning around I saw my twin brother, Dae-Hyun.

"I can't find my phone. I know placed it somewhere when I got home."

"Well just keep it down, okay?"

I went back to searching when I came up with an idea. "Can I call my phone?" I asked him.

Dae-Hyun turned around and rolled his eyes before handing me his phone. I found my contact, which he had named 'Stupid Sister'. I pressed the call button and placed the phone to my ear. I couldn't hear my ringtone within the house. After a few minutes, someone picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, is this the owner of this phone I found?" a man asked on the other end.

"Yes, it is! I'm so glad it's okay! May I ask where you found this phone?"

"I think it was when you ran into me."

My eyes widened thinking back to the cute guy.

"Oh! It's you! So it must've fallen out of my pocket."

"Ya, but I could give it back to you tomorrow. You and I go to the same school. I remember your uniform."

Thinking back, I didn't recognize his uniform until now. So we go to the same school?! 

"What class are you in? I'll bring it to you before classes start?"

"Um, I'm in the eleventh grade, class 3 if you can find it."

"Got it! I'll see you then!"

"See you then?"

The call soon ended and I handed back the phone to my brother.

"Know where your phone is?" Dae-Hyun asked.

"Ya, someone found it so I'll get it back tomorrow."

"That's good. Well then, goodnight," he says and dragged his ass back into his room.

I went to my bedroom, falling back onto my bed and staring up at the ceiling. He was sooooo pretty! And his smile! I giggled quietly, thinking about him.

Maybe I should ask for his name.