Chapter 14

{Dohwa's POV}

After school, I tried contacting Y/N to see if she was okay. She wasn't responding to any of my texts throughout the day. Her brother wasn't sure either. She seemed okay this morning, but everything's gone down hill since then.

"Dae-Hyun, can I walk home with you? Maybe Y/N's phone died," I asked.

"For sure. My mom will be glad to see you. She loves you more than me!" I laughed at Dae-Hyun's comment.

As we walked, I kept an eye out for Y/N. She would be walking home at this time too. Lunch time was weird, though. I saw Y/N looking at me, so I gave her a smile, thinking she would do something back, but she turned away. Something must be bothering her.

After turning down some blocks, we made it to Dae-Hyun's house. I stepped in after Dae-Hyun, getting greeted by his mom. I followed Dae-Hyun to his room. I looked over at Y/N's room; but her door was closed. I couldn't hear any music so I turned to Dae-Hyun's mother.

"Do you know where Y/N is?" I asked her.

"She called earlier, saying she was going to study with Eun-Young at her house," she said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you!" I closed the door and sat down on Dae-Hyun's bed. "Do you think Y/N is ignoring me?"

"Why would you think that? Nothing happened between you too, right?" Dae-Hyun asked. He seemed suspicious of me.

"No! But I feel like Y/N doesn't act like this most of the time. She's left me on delivered for forever, but she wouldn't even acknowledge me at lunch. It just doesn't feel right."

"Sometimes when she's feeling down or if somethings bothering her, she'll isolate herself from everyone," he said, " I usually find her at the park or the library. Apparently she finds them secluded from everywhere else"

"Okay. Maybe I'll see if she's at any of those places."

Dae-Hyun started up a game for me and him to play. I had trouble concentrating, but I tried to suppress my thoughts. I knew I would go find her after I was done here.

It's the other part lovely's!!! I'll be better guys, okay!!! We'll see how I feel about writing some more tomorrow