Chapter 29

{Y/N's POV}

I stared at Hye-Jin as Dohwa dragged her from me, freeing me of the beatings from her. I watched, shocked, at what was happening. She tried to claw her way towards me, but it was no use. My body was in pain from the kicks of Hye-Jin's foot. The bruises would be a dark purple later.

"-UN! RUN Y/N!" I started to hear my name. My mind came back to reality as I stared at Dohwa. I didn't think of my actions next, but I nodded to him and slowly got up.

I ran to the propped-open door, pushing through the pain that ran through my body. I felt like passing out which caused me to trip each stride I took. I pushed the door wide open and bright white lights were shining in my eyes. I stopped and covered my eyes. There were cars and people everywhere as they surrounded the door.

"That's her!" I heard a voice yell. The lights were lowered and I could finally see. It was the police. They were here to save me! A woman walked up to me and placed a blanket around me. She walked me past the cars to an ambulance. I looked up and saw Dae-Hyun and Eun-Young standing together. I ran up to them and hugged them both. Tears streamed down my face and so did their's. I never wanted to let them go.

"Mom is on her way," Dae-Hyun said through sobs. I knew she was panicking but I would get to see her face again at least.

I was tapped on the shoulder by one of the paramedics so that they could check me out. I knew I was perfectly fine besides the bruising. A guy who looked to be the commander walked up to me as the paramedics finished up.

"Y/N, I'm very sorry this happened to you tonight but I am going to need to ask you some questions," he told me and I nodded in agreement. "Who is still in the warehouse?"

"My friend Dohwa! He came in to save me, but Hye-Jin and some other guys are still in there with him. They're all wearing the same uniform, but Dohwa has bright blond hair and a mole under his eye," I told him.

"Okay, and do you have any knowledge of your kidnappers?"

"Only one of them, Hye-Jin. I think this is out of jealousy of Dohwa and I's relationship."

"Thank you Y/N! We will be sending our men in soon." The captain smiled and walked back to where his men and women stood.

From the distance, the captain made a signal which caused the group of police to rush inside. I watched and waited for them to bring Dohwa out. It took a bit but the police started to exit. I watched closely as they brought Hye-Jin and her goons out first. They were in handcuffs and escorted to different cars. Dohwa still hadn't walked out yet. Then I saw another team of paramedics rush inside with a stretcher. I quickly stood up and rushed over there as well. I ran police as they tried to stop me. One of them was able to and I watch the door, squirming in the officer's arms. More police exited and then the stretcher appeared. The officer let me go as I rushed to Dohwa's side. He looked dazed at the situation as I got closer, but I didn't care. My tears started to flow down my face again as I flung myself at the stretcher.

"Dohwa!" I cried out aloud. he looked up at me with his beautiful smile. He reached up and wiped the tears off of my cheek, but they kept coming.

"Don't cry! I'm fine. Just got knocked for a bit," he said, trying to justify himself being on the stretcher. I felt myself smile as I walked beside him.

"We need you both to get checked out," one of the paramedics said. I nodded and followed them to the ambulance.

***

"Looks like you're good to go Y/N!" the doctor said with a smile on her face. I thanked her and she left the room. Dae-Hyun and my mom walked once the doctor left. My mom rushed up to me and engulfed me in a massive hug.

"Oh! My baby!" she cried. I patted her back, trying to comfort her.

"I'm okay now Mom. No need to worry anymore."

"I know!" We all stayed quiet for a moment, taking in each other's presence. Once my mom was done hugging me, she looked at me with all of her makeup ruined. I tried wiping it off, but I just made more of a mess.

"How's Dohwa?" I asked.

"He's in the other room. He keeps asking for you," Dea-Hyun said with a smirk.

"You were worried about me though, weren't you?" I asked him.

"Just a little bit," he joked.

I got up from my bed and walked over to Dohwa's room. I watched through the glass door. His eyes were closed as warm light from a lamp shined on his face. I stared at his face, becoming mesmerized by his looks and thinking of his bravery. His eyes fluttered open and he looked straight towards me. His warm smile greeted me as I opened the door. Once I got to his side, I sat down looking down at him. His hands played with my hair when he pulled me closer to him, placing a long and lasting kiss on my lips. I giggled at his antics once I lifted my head.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Like I got kicked a hundred times," I tried to joke, but it was hard when it was true. "What happened when I left?"

"Not sure. I got knocked out cold once I saw you were out. I woke up to the paramedics placing me on the gurney." He held out his hand showing me the guitar pick. I reached for mine, but it wasn't there. Then I remembered who took it. Dohwa nudged his hand and I realized it was mine. " I woke up and this was in my hand. Hye-Jin and the guys were already arrested before I woke."

Dohwa sat up and placed the necklace around my neck. I fiddled with the guitar pick looking down at it. A wave of emotion took over me and I turned to Dohwa, flopping myself onto him. We held each other as I cried into his chest. Memories slowly came back to me, but I dozed off before I could think deeper.

Hi guys! I hoped the chapter was good! But I have an announcement...Just know I love all of you, but if you can't tell the story, I am ending it very soon.

I'm sad too guys, but with a new semester starting soon at school and I have activities coming up, meaning I will have no free time. I will miss the activity with the story as I kept writing, but things have to come to an end. 😞😞😞😞😞

I'll make a long ending post for you all but I think there will be one more chapter left. 

I also edited my summary of the story guys so it's a little different. Do you guys think I should change the cover of the book? Please let me know!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU ALL TOO!

also if you got another notification for the other part, I accidentally named it chapter 29 instead of 8. This is chapter 29!