Chapter 19

{Y/N's POV}

I was glad that Dae-Hyun and Dohwa were the same size in clothes. My brother was weary at first of Dohwa sleeping in my room, but then I reminded him that it had already happened when Dohwa was sick.

Once we both were settled in our pajamas, I pulled out my laptop so that the two of us could watch a movie. We scrolled for a long time before deciding on a movie that the both of us weren't paying attention to.

I looked over to Dohwa, watching him play with the guitar pick between his fingers. He noticed me staring, so I averted my gaze to the movie. I took some peaks over at him to see if he was still playing with it, which he was. I got up from the bed and went digging through my desk for a chain for my own guitar pick. I was able to find one, feeding the chain through the little hole at the top of it. I went back over and placed the necklace over my head.

"You look pretty," he said. I twisted my head into his direction, eyes wide. "I-I meant that it looks good on you!...you do look pretty," he mumbled the last part, which made me blush, but still taken off guard.

"Thanks. I thought we should match," I said.

I knew that the two of us weren't paying attention to the movie, but we weren't sure what we should be talking about. School was just too much, we had already told stories of each other, and we had talked about personal lives as well. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it as I laid down on my stomach. I yawned, trying to see if Dohwa would bring up anything; no one said anything.

"Dohwa?" I asked him. He turned his head in my direction. His curiosity about my question made him look cute, which made my heart flutter. "How many girls have you dated?" I asked, not realizing where my brain was taking me in this direction.

"Not too many if you thought it was more. Like two or three. But that was before high school," he said. I nodded, as I turned onto my back and looked up to the ceiling. "I'll ask you a question now." He took his time, so I knew that it would be a bit personal. "Have you...had your first kiss?"

I immediately shook my head 'no' as I kept staring at the ceiling. I wondered why he would ask me that. Did he like me? But he probably didn't. I was his best friend's sister.

Things went quiet after that. I knew I had made it awkward for the two of us. I shouldn't have said anything. I got up from the bed, grabbed a blanket from my closet and set myself up on the ground.

"I'll sleep on the floor. You can sleep in my bed," I said.

"Y/N you don't have too."

"I'm tired. You can continue watching the movie." I turned the lights off, leaving the only light emitting from my laptop and the moonlight through the translucent blinds. I laid down with my back towards the bed. It became very quiet, meaning Dohwa had paused or turned off the movie.

"Y/N," he said. I replied with a hum, not wanting to say anything dumb. "Can you just look at me?" I turned over looking up to him. He seemed taller as he laid in the bed. "Now stand up."

"Why? I'm going to sleep."

"For me?" I rolled my eyes, standing up. He also stood up standing across from me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Something I've been wanting to do since I saw you..."