Chapter 7

{Y/N's POV}

I walked onto the school grounds, listening to my music. I never wanted to be late because the punishments were always harsh. I never wanted to be a victim to one of those punishments, although I usually only see boys being punished.

Walking past students in the halls, I ignored them and headed to my classroom. I noticed that most people were looking at me. I wondered why, but I pushed the thought past and kept walking. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but maybe it wasn't about me at all. I hate being paranoid.

Walking into class, my friends surrounded me instantly. I took my earbuds out wondering what they were so eager about. Everyone had their phones in their hands, and I mean everyone in the classroom.

"What is it?" I asked.

Eun-Young came up beside and showed me her phone. She was opened to Instagram, with a post of two individuals. I took the phone from her hands to take a closer look and zoomed into the image. There was a taller individual and a smaller individual sitting on a bench in a park. I looked at the caption and it read, Does Dohwa have a girlfriend? I pressed the comments button, to look at the comments. The first ones to show up were Dohwa's fans, calling me a bitch and saying that I should go fuck myself, and what not. Some of the comments were talking about who the girl was.

There was one pinned comment by an account named dohwa_1fan. My eye widened rereading the comment over and over again. It's Jung Y/N. She's in class 3. Same grade as Dohwa. I looked up to my friends. They were all giving a look like I was hiding something from them.

"I'm not dating him guys, okay?" I told them, "We were just hanging out yesterday."

"Y/N, all of his die hard fans are talking about you though! I've heard that they will ruin a persons life if they get close to him like you are now!" Seung Yong said.

"What ever! You cares about them! It's not like everyone knows me in the school."

"But now they do know you!" Eun-Young jumped in.

"I promise you it will be just fine." I pushed past my friends, making my way to my seat. The rest of my classmates looked at me, wondering the same thought as my friends.

I pulled out my phone and looked up the gossip account on Instagram. It was the most recent post on their account which had a lot of likes ands comments. I decided to comment on the post. It was probably the worst idea ever, but I went through with it.

Typing on my small keyboard, I input the words, Dohwa and me are not together just for you fucking crazy fans to shut up!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the late update! Been on vacation! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!