Chapter 4

{Y/N POV}

After leaving school, Dohwa dragged me to a convenience store down the road to buy him all of his favourite candy. I decided not to get anything since I would eat something when I got home. Plus I didn't need to eat a lot of candy either (even though I was craving some but I held myself back). We continued walking in silence as he enjoyed his candy. I looked over at him, looking straight at his smile. He had noticed I looked over when he held out his bag of candy to me.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry right now," I declined politely.

He went back to eating as I started to stare at the bag of candy. I've got to hold myself back, I thought to myself, I've got to do it.

"Ooo! Y/N! Look at that teddy bear in the window! It's so cute!" Dohwa pointed to a white teddy bear with a sky-blue belly.

"Do you want the teddy bear?" I asked. He put on a cute pout and puppy dog eyes, begging me to get it for him. I rolled my eyes and we went into the store together. I plucked the bear off of the shelf and bought it. "There you go," I said, handing him the bear. I started to exit the store as Dohwa followed behind me.

"Hold on Y/N."

I turned around and he was at the checkout, buying something. Once he finished, he ran up to me, handing me a teddy bear. Instead of white and sky-blue, it was brown with a pink belly.

I started to feel my cheeks heat up. Am I blushing? I placed my hand on my cheek, trying to hide how red I got."O-oh? Why'd you g-get this for me?" I asked.

"So that we could match! See?" He held his teddy bear over his face, waving the teddy's hand. I giggled, doing the same action as him. Even though I couldn't see him at that moment, I could hear him laughing, which meant he was smiling.

I lowered my teddy so that I could see over its head. I could feel my heart beat through my chest at that moment. I felt like I was in a third-person perspective. This shouldn't be my own memory, but it was and I would be the only one to have it.

"Come on Y/N. We got to go find a photo booth so that we can get some photos with our teddy bears." Dohwa grabbed my arm and dragged me into the street. I laughed as we went to find a photo booth looking at all of the cool stuff in the windows. I enjoyed following after him and looking at all of the displays in the window. Eun-Young would do the same, but I never had as much fun as I am right now.

"Y/N! I see one over there!" Dohwa pointed across the street. I saw two girls getting out and grabbing their photos. I pulled him along with me, getting over there before anyone else could.

Getting into the booth, I started the camera, making a cute pose with my teddy bear. Dohwa followed suit, making a cute pose as well. The light flashed and I quickly thought of another pose. I ducked down below the camera and stuck up the bear. Dohwa did the same. I was fairly sure you could see the top of his head in the photo. Once the light flashed again, I let Dohwa pick the last pose.

"Let's make a heart," he said, linking arms with me. He held his arm above his head, waiting for me to do the same. Looking at the screen, I finished off the heart, holding my teddy bear with my hand that was linked to his.

The light flashed, finishing our last photo. Two pieces of paper were printed and I handed one to Dohwa for him to keep.

"Oh look! You can see my head in the second picture!" he laughed pointing at himself. I smiled admiring the photos. "I think my favourite is the second one. What about you?" he asked.

Looking at all of them, it was hard to choose one. The second one made me laugh a bit, but my eyes kept going back to the third one. "I think my favourite is the third one," I said.

He looked at me weirdly, like he was questioning my choice in that photo.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well..." I studied it again. My smile was genuine, nothing special. I looked at Dohwa's picture, then I looked up to him.

"Because you're so happy," I smiled.