Chapter 26

{Dohwa's POV}

Dae-Hyun and I had searched the entire neighborhood before we thought of calling the police. I hadn't gotten any calls from her, and still no traces. We knocked on doors that she might've visited, but no one knew where she could be. I could tell Dae-Hyun was getting more worried by the minute.

"Dohwa, my mom is going to freak out if Y/N doesn't make it home tonight," he said. I could see him fidgeting with his hands as he tried to think of ideas.

"Then maybe it's time for the police," I suggested.

"No! My mom is going to freak out even more if the police are brought in."

We continued to walk, and then my phone started to buzz. I pulled it out quickly, hoping it was somehow Y/N on the other line. It was an unknown number, but I still hoped it was her. Dae-Hyun and I stopped and I picked up the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked calmly.

"Hi Dohwa!" a female voice said on the other end.

"Who is this?"

"Your favorite person in the whole wide world...your biggest fan." The two of us widen our eyes. Now we know what happened to Y/N. I thought quickly, and mouthed quietly for Dae-Hyun to record this conversation.

"Where is Y/N?!" I demanded.

"Awe don't worry about her. She is safe in my hands," she said. My heart felt like it was going to bounce out of my chest. Dae-Hyun had started recording so that we could try and get as much information as possible.

"Can I speak to her? I need to know that she is okay? I won't bring in the police," I begged.

"Let's just say, she's a little busy right now. You can speak to her, let me think..." there was a pause. "How about never? She doesn't deserve you Dohwa, you know that right? She's a little bitch. She never listens, never follows directions. She's just so annoying! But now with her out of the way, me and you can live happily forever."

I looked up to see Dohwa agitated at her words. I lowered my hand down, giving a sign to him that he needs to keep his cool.

"Well, if we want to live happily forever, how about you tell me your name and show me your face. Maybe you'll be better looking than Y/N," I tried to play into her fantasy. I heard somewhere that you should try and feed into a kidnapper's delusions, but she was smarter than that.

"But what's the fun in trying to guess who I am? I find it a bit more entertaining than straight up giving everything out."

"But how will I-"

"Meet me at this address at 12am. Come alone and no police. You will end it with her for once and for all."

She hung up, then a text came through quickly with an address. Dae-Hyun ended the recording as we both looked at the address together. Another text message came through before we said anything.

~ I should get a matching necklace like this too~

A picture was added to the message, I almost lost it. It was the matching guitar picks that Y/N and I were wearing.

"We need to find her," I said to Dae-Hyun, looking up at my phone. He had a smirk on his face, and I wondered what it was about.

"We will, but we need to identify who the person is on the other end," he said.

"How? Who's gonna be able to do that?" I asked.

Dae-Hyun's face lit up as he said, "I know just the person."