Chapter 13

{Y/N's POV}

At lunch, I sat with Eun-Young and Soung-Yong outside by the soccer field. I was spacing in and out all morning, thinking back to the text I got from Dohwa_1fan. The person threatened to make my "life a living hell." Would they actually do that? Should I stay away from Dohwa?

I blink a couple times as I notice a hand waved in front of me. I look up and see Eun-Young and Soung-Young standing overtop of me.

"Earth to Y/N! What's wrong?" Eun-Young asked. "You keep spacing out all the time."

"Oh I'm just thinking of some things. School, my brother. Basically everything," I said.

"What did your brother do?" Soung-Young asked.

"Oh! Ummm, he got in trouble with the gym teacher for arriving at school late. Nothing too bad," I lied.

In the distance, I could see my brother and his group of friends talking. Dohwa was also there. His golden blonde hair shone in the sun. I looked around to see groups of girls staring at them. I knew the stares were for Dohwa. I should just stay away.

"You like him, don't you?" Eun-Young whispered in my ear.

I shook my head as I looked to my friends. "I don't. I just think...I'll stay away from him. I'll just be a problem for his popularity."

"Are you sure Y/N?'

"I'm sure," I said, packing my things.

"We'll go eat in the classroom," Soung-young said, leading the way to our classroom.

I turned back towards the soccer field, looking over at Dohwa.  I saw him look up at me, smiling. I turned around quickly, not giving him a smile back. I had to stay away. Very far away. I don't deserve to be his friend.

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! IMMA BE HONEST, SCHOOLS BEEN KEEPING ME FROM WRITING BUT IM BACK AND I HAVE ANOTHER PART ALREADY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! DWJNODWIJK IM SO SORRY AGAIN!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! PROMISE!!!!!!

Anyways, thank you guys for over 2k reads!!! I do appreciate!!!!

The next chapter is also short, but it's better than nothing! I'll be posting it later, so i hope you did enjoy this chapter.

Just know that I do love you and that you are doing great! Keep going!