Special Article

JUNG Y/N IS A PATHETIC BITCH

Why does Jung Y/N keep hanging out with Dohwa! She doesn't deserve him! I DO!

She's just a little bitch hiding in her brother, Jung Dae-Hyun's shadow! She wants to be friends with all of his friends so that she doesn't seem like a lonely bitch to the school. She carries around a fucking guitar to show off! UGH! She just pisses me off every time I see her at school!

How can Dohwa 'love' a girl like her!? Dohwa deserves to be with someone better (like me!)! He needs someone popular so that he stands out compared to others.  I just don't see anything in Y/N.

A couple days ago, before school, I walked by Dohwa's apartment to see if I could see him from the street, AND I saw him and Y/N getting really close to each other. Or when they were hanging out with each other, taking pictures with some pathetic teddy bears. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR THAT LONG!

If you are reading this Y/N, I will make your life a living hell. Watch your back. Me and other people will be after YOU.

By dohwa_1fan

GUYS! I actually have the next chapter written!!!! So I won't make you guys wait like a week I guess. I'll probably post it tomorrow around the same time. Maybe later...

I'm also hoping you guys like these little special chapters. It will kinda lead the conflict of this, so maybe I'll do another one.
WE WILL SEE!

I love you guys! <3