Chapter 15

{Y/N's POV}

Why is math so hard?! I asked myself, staring at my homework in front of me.

I had gone to the library to study, or more like get him out of my mind. It was quiet for a weekday. Usually more students, like me, would be studying here; but I wasn't really studying. I needed to get away from everyone. If Dohwa was worried about me, he would probably go with Dae-Hyun to see if I was at home.

I turned to see that it was dark outside. I lifted my phone up, seeing that it was getting to be late evening. I could also see all of the unread text messages Dohwa had texted. I needed to distance myself from him, and so far, I've been successful. I can't risk my safety at school. They can have him. I got all of my friends already.

My phone buzzed. I looked down to see a text from my brother instead. ~Dohwa just left if that's why you aren't talking to him. I smiled as I started to pack my bag. My phone buzzed again. This time it was Dohwa. ~Y/N, please talk to me! Are you upset because of something? Me?  I'm heading to the library. My eyes widened. He can't come here. I can't be seen with him.

I started to rush. My bag was partially zipped up. I grabbed my phone, and quickly walked towards the door. The streets weren't busy either. Where are all the people today?  I looked both ways, making sure I didn't see Dohwa. I headed towards my house.

"Y/N!" I heard. I turned around, seeing Dohwa. Shit! No no no no no no! I turned on my heel and started to walk faster.

I started to hear his footsteps getting closer, meaning he was running. I sped up, running as well. I can't talk with him. I need to get away.

"Y/N! Wait!" Dohwa yelled.

I turned down an alley, trying to lose him down there. I looked behind me again, but he was still following me. I could also see my text book slipping out of my partially opened backpack. Shit! It fell to the ground with a thump. I tried to pick it up, but if I did, Dohwa would catch up.

I kept running, sacrificing my book. I probably didn't need it though. I turned around again, and I could see that Dohwa had stopped. He had  picked up my text book. Darn it! I shouldn't have left it behind!

I stopped running as well, looking to see which textbook. The universe wasn't in my favor as I saw that the textbook I lost had my math homework in it. Now I had to confront him. I only hoped that he wouldn't confront me at my home.