Chapter 20

{Dohwa's POV}

"Have you...had your first kiss?" I asked Y/N. She shook her head 'no.' She pouted at my question, soon frowning at the awkward silence. I knew that my own question was definitely more personal. Or maybe she didn't like me.

When I first met Y/N, I thought she was stunning. Using the chance to get to know her was one of the best decisions I made. We became close friends quickly, and I fell even harder. Her laugh made me smile, but her smile had to be the best feature about her. It was the one thing I wished to see for the day. Now with the stalker situation, it made things difficult. I didn't want to stay away from Y/N at school. She was my lifeline to get through the day.

"You can continue watching the movie. I'm going to bed," she said. Y/N got up from her bed, setting herself up on the floor. She turned the lights off, lying down. I paused the movie and stared at her still body. It felt weird with her not talking to me.

"Y/N," I said.

"Hmm?" she said. It sounded like she was annoyed.

"Can you look at me?" she groaned, turning over. Her eyes shined in the light, mesmerizing me. I wanted her to be mine. Be my other half. My heart and brain weren't working together at that moment. "Now stand up."

"Dohwa, I'm trying to sleep. Why do you need me to stand up?" she asked.

"For me?" I gave her a little pout.

She stood up, staring at me. I stood across from her looking into her eyes. I looked at her lips quickly, thinking to myself. What if she didn't like me? Am I going to make a fool out of myself? My brain stopped working, letting my heart's desire do all of the work.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Something I've been wanting to do since I saw you."

I placed a hand on her cheek, lifting her face more towards me. I leaned in, placing my lips on hers. I was expecting her to push me back, but we stood there for a couple seconds before we both pulled away slowly. I opened my eyes to see her realizing what had just happened. She turned away, covering her mouth. I could see blush rise to her cheeks in the moonlight.

"Dohwa! What was that!" she said through muffles as she covered her face entirely

"Y/N, I've liked you since I met you on the streets that one evening. When you lost your phone, I thought I had the best luck in the world. I was able to give a phone back to the most stunning girl in the world!" I confessed, "When I finally got to know you, you were just as amazing on the outside than you were on the inside. I'm so glad to be your friend, but I'm hoping for more."

"I-...Dohwa..." Y/N tried to find the words, but was speechless. My heart was beating so fast at this point. She leaped forward, our lips touching again. I closed my eyes, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. One of her hands fell to my shoulder while the other one held my jaw line. Butterflies took over my stomach. I had no thoughts. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

We pulled away for a second time, looking into each other's eyes. If this could last forever, I would get to look into those beautiful eyes every single day. She smiled and let her head fall onto my shoulder. She started to laugh which caused me to as well. I pushed the laptop out of the way on the bed and pulled the two of us down.

No words needed to be said for the two of us. We laid there in each other's arms, enjoying the silence. Once and awhile, I would look at her and the moonlight would hit her perfectly. I was glad that I had fallen in love with the most amazing girl in the world.

Now, we had to find out who dohwa_1fan was before I took matters into my own hands