Chapter 11

{Dohwa's POV}

"What time is it?" I asked myself, reaching over for my phone, preparing my eyes for the bright light.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on. The light was definitely bright. It was about two in the morning. I was still feeling exhausted and a bit sick as well. The last thing I remembered was Y/N taking care of me, then I fell asleep. She most likely left, I told myself, about to doze off back to sleep.

As I placed my phone down, I heard movement from beside me. I grabbed my phone again and used the screen light to see what was beside me. Curled up in a blanket, I looked over them and saw Y/N trying to keep warm on the cold floor. She was shivering, but still fast asleep.

Before I could think of my actions, I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling closer to me and onto my mattress. I tucked the blanket around her, trying to keep in her body heat.

I looked at her sleeping face, even though it was pitch black, but I could definitely see her. My eyes kept looking down to her lips, but I tried to look anywhere else. Like how her hair slightly fell in front of her face.

I could've stared at her all night; my eyes decided to give in to sleeping again. As I fell asleep, I wrapped my arms around her once again, pulling her even closer to my body. Her own conscience did the same as we embraced each other. With her in my arms, I forgot about all of my worries and my sickness. Who would've known that we both would be sick for a couple of days together.

***

As I turned in my sleep, I could feel the bright sunlight hit my eyelids and feel the warm presence beside me leave. I opened my eyes to see Y/N standing by the door; she was on her phone.

"Mom, don't worry, I'm okay, but..." Y/N said.

I could only see her back, but I could tell that she was wearing one of my t-shirts. It was a little big on her. She turned around and looked at me. I smiled at her. She turned back around as she talked to her mom.

"Mom, I wasn't going to sleepover, but I felt bad. Dohwa was alone. I couldn't leave him...At the time I wasn't thinking...I'll be on my way as fast as I can, okay?...I love you too. Bye bye."

Once Y/N finished her conversation, she turned back, but started to cough. Her cheeks were red like apples. Shit! I didn't mean to get her sick! I thought to myself. She sat down beside me, feeling my forehead.

"Your fever went away!" she said, smiling.

"But now I got you sick!" I said, feeling bad.

"I'll be okay! It's my fault for staying here in the first place." Y/N started to clean up her bed around me, but I stopped her.

"I'll finish up here. You should head home before your mom starts to worry more." I got up and started to clean around her.

"I'll just quickly change then head out-"

"Just keep it. You don't need to change back into your uniform," I told her.

"Umm, okay then! I'll give it back to you after I'm done being sick," she laughed, packing away her belongings. After she was finished, she got her shoes and I saw her out.

"Hope you feel better, and sorry again for getting you sick."

"It's all good, I'll probably be better tomorrow! ...Well, see ya!" Y/N said. She started to walk away.

I saw her get to the staircase, but before I could think, I started to walk towards her. I thought in my head, What am I doing? Why can't I stop? As she was about to step into the staircase, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close towards me. I hugged her for a good minute before any of us said something.

"Thank you Y/N," I whispered into her ear. I gave her a little squeeze before letting her go. I smiled once last time, before she smiled back then left. I looked down from the apartment complex and saw her walk out.

Her hair smelt really good, I laughed quietly as I walked back to my apartment.

Guuuuyyysss! I am back again and didn't disappear for a MONTH this time!!!
WOOOOOOO!!!!
Also, have you guys listen to the OST? It's sooooo gooood!!!!!
Anyways, I love you guys!
~Enjoy!