Chapter 22

{Dohwa's POV}

Y/N did not attend school on Monday after the weekend. Dae-Hyun and I convinced her to stay home so that she wouldn't be injured. I kept my eye out all day, making sure that no one was looking for her. I could tell Dae-Hyun was on guard as well. His dementor had changed once we saw the note. He knew that who ever the person was, they were fucked up and needed some sense knocked into them.

Lunch time had come around, but I couldn't tell if someone was looking for Y/N. The only person who was looking was Eun-Young. She seemed worried, and I could see her looking around the courtyard for her. Dae-Hyun and I had gone over to her, to let her know what was happening. She turned around and seemed relieved to see Dae-Hyun.

"Where is Y/N?" she asked desperately.

"At home. Not feeling very well," Dae-Hyun lied.

"Oh? She should've texted me then." Eun-Young pulled her phone out, scrolling through the text messages between her and Y/N. As Dae-Hyun and I walk away, I turn towards him.

"Should we tell her what's happening?" I whispered.

"Don't you think Y/N told her everything already?" he asked. I shook my head.

We looked back at her, seeing her on the phone. She seemed to be waiting for Y/N to pick up on the other end. We walked away, making our way to meet with our friend group.

{Y/N's POV}

I stayed home from school today. I really wasn't looking forward to whatever was to come to me at school. To not risk it, I was able to convince my mom that I was sick. My phone was blowing up from Eun-Young's calls and texts because I had forgot to let her know I was sick. She doesn't know the real reason, but I was sure that Dae-Hyun already told her.

I sat on the couch in my living room, scrolling through different movies and shows, not able to decide what to watch. I heard a knock on the door, wondering who it could be. My parents were still out and all of my friends were at school. I thought about who it could be. It was probably a package being delivered or something.

I got up and walked over to the door, unlocking it. Swinging it open, I was confronted by a familiar face. I smiled at the person because I had forgot what their name was.

"Hey Y/N! It's Hye-Jin!" She said.

It was my seatmate.