Chapter 10

{Y/N's POV}

After finishing the soup, Dohwa fell back to sleep quickly.  I smiled as I watched Dohwa sleep. I felt a sense of accomplishment knowing that I had taken care of him. I knew that I was doing the right thing. But I felt bad for leaving him here by himself.

Looking around the room, it seemed that Dohwa lived by himself. There was only one chair at the table and not much food besides instant noodles. The bed in the small living space also gave it away that it was a one-room apartment. Does he not live with his parents? What if he doesn't have any family?

I looked back to Dohwa. He had no one to turn to for help. What would've happened if no one knew he was sick? He could've gotten an infection or even worse! There was no way I could leave him here by himself.

I looked around his small apartment for an extra blanket and pillow. I was in luck though and was able to find one. My next task though was to find pyjamas. I was still in my uniform, which I was not sleeping in. I looked through a small wardrobe and was able to find a shirt for myself. There were no pants or shorts that would fit, but I had my gym sweatpants in my bag that would work for now. I walked into the washroom, changed, and then went out to set my makeshift bed.

I folded the blanket in half, making a little sleeping bag and placed the pillow beside Dohwa's bed. I wasn't ready for sleep yet, which meant that I could study for a bit. I pulled out some homework and study materials and quietly worked. I checked on Dohwa, feeling how his temperature was doing.

As I read the small printing on each paper, my eyes were becoming heavy. I placed my homework to the side, and turned off all the lights, tucking myself into bed. I stared at Dohwa's peaceful face, checking his temperature one last time.

"Good night Dohwa," I said quietly before letting my brain take me to dreamland.

Dear Readers!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN ALMOST TWO MONTHS! STUPID SCHOOL AND WORK KEPT ME AWAY FROM WRITING! Anyways...I am happy to be back writing and I kinda miss it a lot. I feel really bad for my readers from when I started, but I am sooooooo happy to have over 1 thousand reads on this story which I think is part of why I'm back.

I know that this chapter is short, but I'll try to make the next one longer or next next (12) one. I'm hoping to try and get a chapter out every week at least, but maybe I'll spoil you guys and do two. We will see!! (;

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the next. I am really happy people are enjoying my story (confidence booster!)

Just know that I love you, even though I don't know you

From your Dohwa enthusiast,

Kbloop/Kblooopers

- An Infectious Smile - Baek DohwaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara