Chapter 12

{Y/N's POV}

It had been a few days since I got ill from Dohwa. I was feeling much better now. Dae-Hyundai didn't keep me updated on all of the school drama while I was away, but I wasn't too worried. There shouldn't be too much anyways.

As I walked into the school that morning, Eun-Young pulled me by the arm into a washroom. I was taken aback at what happened. Seung-Yong was also in the washroom. It seemed like they were waiting for me.

"Y/N, do you know what is happening to you right know?" Eun-Young asked. I looked at her with a confused face.

"What do you mean? I just got back from being sick," I told her. The way Eung-Young and Seung-Yong looked at me, told me this was a serious talk.

"Have you not been on the internet? Everyone is talking about you," Seung-Yong said. I shook my head, still not understanding what they were saying.

Eun-Young pulled out her phone and handed me an article of some sort. I started reading. Once I was finished, I looked at them like they were believing the threats.

"Guys, you don't have to worry. These are empty threats. They aren't going to hurt me. And if they do, I got you guys!" I leaned in and hugged them, "You guys won't let them do anything to hurt me!"

"But Y/N, I think you should cut ties with Dohwa. This is all because you guys are...together?" Eun-Young asked. I shook my head fiercely.

"We aren't together. Those stupid fangirls just like to see all of Dohwa's friends as enemies," I said.

"Still Y/N! Listen to Eun-Young. This can be serious. What if something does happen!" Seung-Yong jumped in.

"I'll be fine!" I turned away from them and walked into the hall.

As I walked down, I saw a worried Dohwa looking within the crowd of students for someone. We made eye contact and he hurried his way over to me.

"Are you okay Y/N? I thought something happened to you!" He grabbed my shoulders and looked me over to see if I was hurt or not.

"Don't worry Dohwa, I'll be fine! You just think about your grades!" I told him.

"Are you sure? Are you not affected by their words? Like at all?"

"They're just some empty threats. Besides, I'll beat them if they even touch me."

Dohwa smiled. He seemed relieved that I wasn't hurt by anyone. "Okay then, text me if something comes up."

"Don't worry. You'll be the first one to know!"

We headed our separate ways after. I got to my classroom and sat down, waiting for class to start. My desk buddy didn't seem to be here today, so I pulled out my phone and went scrolling through social media. I liked and commented on my friends' posts before an unknown number texted me. I clicked the notification and it brought me to my messages.

I read the message. My brain stopped for a moment. I was trying to gather my thoughts together, but it wasn't working. The text read:

~I mean it Y/N! STAY AWAY FROM DOHWA! I WILL make your life a living hell. Stay away and be quiet, and nothing will happen. Dohwa_1fan~