The plan

-Vox POV-

My goal? Get close to Y/N. If I get close to her I get closer to Alastor. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer I believe the saying goes. Val told me the plan. I have to admit.. he's a bit of an evil genius. I'm one of the only people who know how psycho Alastor is. The only problem is I have no evidence. He has evidence of me doing something.. slightly illegal.. so there's no way for me to tell on him without being arrested myself. But if I can show Y/N how psycho he is, she can tell on him. He'll be locked up.. or put on death row. I grin. This is going to be easy.

-Y/N POV-

Time stood still as Alastor and I finished our kiss, simultaneously pulling away. You looked up at him. He was blushing and judging by the heat in your cheeks, you were too. He slowly let you go and you took a step back, offering him an awkward smile. He smiled back. You looked into his eyes and for the first time, you saw a bit of that darkness that always makes you uncomfortable, lift. He gently kissed your forehead, whispering in another language you assumed was French. You felt safe, and comfortable in his presence. He stepped back and he seemed back to his normal self, his wide smile back on his face, now more genuine than you'd ever seen it.

"That was quite a surprise, my dear. But I can't say I didn't enjoy it!" He exclaimed. You laughed.

"Im sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I know you don't like being touched."

"Nonsense darling. If I was uncomfortable I would have left!" he replies. You nod and smile brightly. A thought crosses your mind and you impulsively blurt,

"Alastor.. I think I-I love you.." He looks shocked. You both stand there for a while before he opens his mouth.

"I think I love you too ma cherie..." He replies. You feel your heart skip a beat. You've successfully captured the heart of the radio host.