Rehabilitated

-Y/N-

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Charlie squealed loudly.

"ALL of you?" Vaggie said, shooting a skeptical glance at Al who simply stood there.

"All of us!" You replied. "We all want to be rehabilitated!" Charlie's face lit up.

"Okay! So husk, watch your language, and stop with the booze- Angel, no more drugs or sexual jokes, or cursing. Y/N... I think you're already on your way. Al..." She thought. "No murder, no threatening people, no abusing your power, no purposefully being mean- or things like that." she rattled off a list. Alastor's smile got wider and smaller before returning to its normal size.

"Fine," he said, shooting a pointed glance at you. You gave him a bright smile in return.

-time skip, one month later-

Everyone had been doing much better. Husk rarely drank anymore, Alastor had become so much nicer, Angel had stopped with the sex jokes and now was happier than you'd ever seen him. It was amazing to see. Rehabilitation was definitely an option now. Charlie wouldn't stop chattering about it. Once one of us had been rehabilitated, a letter would arrive telling us the exact date and time we were supposed to be picked up. you couldn't wait until the first person became an angel and you knew Charlie couldn't either.

"BREAKFAST EVERYBODY!" you heard Alastor call from downstairs. You walked down and joined everyone at the table. Alastor dished up the dishes.

"So, have we had any mail?" Angel asked.

"No, but the mail is supposed to come today!" Charlie replied happily. Coincidentally, just then, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Vaggie said, standing and walking the front door. She grabbed the mail and walked back to the table. She started rustling through it while everybody watched expectantly. Vaggie pulled a pure white letter from the pile. It was practically glowing. Everybody's eyes widened.

Someone had succeeded.