Y/N? Hm.

-Alastor's POV-

I walked away from Y/N humming. I'd become well-versed in a poker face. Contrary to my usual, there was something currently weighing on me. After all... how many people have the name Y/N? I was intrigued. The thing though, was that Y/N was pure. I believe... so when she was killed wouldn't she have gone to heaven? Or are they so stupid that alleged allegations fooled them into sending someone to hell? I furrowed my brows as I walked into the room I'd been given. It was red and black themed, with a deer-antler chandelier and black sheets. There was a desk in one corner. It was only missing one thing. I snapped and a radio appeared on the desk. Perfect I thought and sat in the desk chair. The radio started playing and I felt relaxed. I continued mulling over this Y/N calamity. I'd have to investigate this.

-Y/N POV-

You shuddered. Smiles creeped you out. Well- actually you knew his name so you should probably start calling him that- Fine. Alastor creeped you out. He seemed too over-eccentric, like one minute he'd be dancing happily and the next the whole room would be dead and bloody in a matter of seconds. You figured you'd best not associate yourself with him to the best of your ability. You just hoped he hadn't taken an interest in you because that would be difficult- if not impossible- to avoid. You walked over to the bar and sat down. Husk looked annoyed and bored.

"What do you want" he gruffed.

"Oh, just an (F/D) please!" you said. He slid the drink to you and you sipped it, your mind elsewhere. Was it a bad idea to give him your name? Did touching him have an impact on anything he could do to you? You took a deep breath. Worrying wasn't going to do anything for you. You'd just have to wait and see what happened.