Lab

-Y/N-

"I found it!" You said, running your fingers along a path small piece of wall that was wavering slightly. Alastor walked over

"Perfect, this is exactly what I was looking for," he said and put his hand over the piece. He closed his eyes and started concentrating. Red light filled the room and you stepped back. You could briefly see Alastor's demon form glitching through his new form and you squeezed your eyes shut. You had to admit, you did miss that form. The power around you died down and you and Alastor opened your eyes. You were in what seemed to be a prison, with high-tech glass cages lining the walls. Inside those cages, there were angels, beaten and bloody and bruised. Your eyes widened as you looked around. It was an awful sight. You and Alastor walked down the pristine white hallway in the center of the cages. Everything appeared to be very high-tech, and to your surprise, there was nobody guarding the place. The conscious prisoners all stared at you as you passed, their eyes gleaming with fear.

"What.. what is this place..?" You asked Alastor. He hummed in thought.

"well, I do believe this may be a prison, what kind of prison, I'm unsure of."

"well we can't just leave these people here!" You exclaimed.

"Unfortunately love, I believe that is our only option. everything here is much too powerful for this new me, and I'm guessing it's guarded somehow so only authorized people can open it." He replied a small hint of regret in his voice. You sighed sadly. As much as you didn't want to admit it, he was right. You two were in no position to do anything. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips and continued walking. The path veered to the side and you both continued following it. It leads you to a large, office-looking room. Computers lined cubicle-looking 'offices' and everything was still pure white. The strange thing was that there were still no people. You and Alastor split up, going in different directions and inspecting the surfaces. Suddenly, you spotted a paper. You walked over and picked it up.

-note to self: Remember to check in cage 101- it read, you called Alastor over.

" How interesting. Well, maybe we should check this 'cage 101' out." He said and you nodded in response. He took your hand and squeezed it reassuringly, smiling down at you. You felt yourself blush a bit and smiled as you two set off.