How the turns have tabled

-Y/N-

The wall finished opening, letting out a small plume of smoke as a figure stepped out. It was a monster, with sharp teeth, claws, and a spiked tail. The most worrying part was its eyes, which were hungry.

"Isn't it great? It's an angel we've genetically modified into a killing machine!" God said gleefully. The monster hissed and bared its teeth, staring at you and alastor. The two of you backed up again, alastor staring back to the monster, his eyes narrowed.

"That, is cruel. Even by my standards." He said, tucking his hands behind his back. You glanced up at him.

"ah, thank you." God said. "I pride myself on my imaginative ideas." Alastor clenched his fists and you took his hand.

-Lesley-

I was pissed. God had promised I'd be free and it turns out that was all a big. Fat. Lie! I rolled my eyes at his pompous words and stepped closer to the cage, inspecting the monster. There was a slight sense of familiarity there, but I couldn't quite place it. The monster switched its gaze over to me and we locked eyes. The bloodthirsty glint that was in its eyes before, softened. I walked even closer and the monster took a few steps forward. Y/N and alastor both moved to the side, not wanting to be close to the monster. I did feel bad for putting them into this position, but I thought to was necessary. I should've known god wasn't going to free one of his angels, no matter what deals were made. I snapped out of it and stepped away from the cage, the sense of deju vu becoming overwhelming.

"What are you waiting for? Attack already!" I heard god say behind me, clearly annoyed at the monsters lack of interest in bloodshed.

"It's not hurting them, so I doubt it will." I said.

"nonsense! It's trained specifically for violence!" God replied. I shook my head and looked at the monster again. Suddenly it clicked, and my eyes widened in recognition. Was that my-

sister?