Its kinda hoootttt

-Y/N POV-

The next few days you were in a funk. A whirlwind of negative emotions you couldn't get out of. You'd called out of work every day for the past week and started worrying you'd get fired. You just couldn't seem to feel better. You were angry. At Vox, for stemming your curiosity, at Alastor for being such a psychopathic manipulative genius, and angry at yourself. For not seeing the truth sooner. For loving such an awful person. Because you did, you still loved him. And as much as you didn't want to, you forgave him to yourself. You were sure he was worrying about you but he had not yet invaded your privacy and come to your house. You were grateful for that. You needed more time to recover. You finally dragged yourself out of bed and walked downstairs to get a proper meal in you. You hadn't properly eaten in days. A few hours later, fully nourished and hydrated, you decided to go out. You put on a jacket and walked out, getting hit full force by the crisp air. As you started walking you were thinking. Murder may be disgusting.. and it may be awful.. but DAMN Alastor looked hot all bloody. You silently chided yourself for thinking that but you thought maybe you forgave him sooner than you thought. You got out your phone and decided to text Anthony. It'd be fun to hang out.

-Alastor POV-

I had given up on the bat and the fingerprints. I had much more pressing matters. I hadn't been turned In even though it had been a while so I figured whoever discovered my secret didn't care. The real problem was that I hadn't heard from Y/N in a week. She hadn't been at work and I haven't gotten any messages. I'd seen her, alive and well so I know she's okay but.. is she mad? If it was her that discovered me.. I'm in danger. I'd never be able to kill her.. and if worst comes to worst.. it's myself I would kill. I've dated around, sure. But no one has ever come close to her. I sigh. I just hope I hear from her soon...