Welcome to hell

You were plummeting down. The wind whistled in your ears and you barely had time to brace yourself before WHAM. You faceplanted onto a road. You sat up, groggy, disoriented. You were in the middle of a road. The buildings all around you were different hues of red with the occasional black or dark gray. The sky above you was bright red, and where the sun should be there was a big ball with a pentagram on it. You were finally out of your ghostly state! True, you were in hell, that much was obvious, but at least you weren't tethered to the earth anymore. You quickly stood and ran off the road. People in hell wouldn't care about hitting you. You started walking around, trying to draw attention to yourself. You walk into a random clothing shop you saw and peered at yourself in the mirror. Your skin was still S/C, and slightly translucent as if touching on the few years you spent as a ghost. You now had white freckles in the shape of tiny lighting bolts spattered on your cheeks and across your nose. Your (hair texture) hair was (H/C), but the underside of it was bright white and you had streaks of electric blue all through it. You had small horns peeking out of the top of your hair and when you opened your mouth your canines had grown a bit resembling fangs. You were wearing a short sleeve, collared, dull white shirt, and a blue tie. You were wearing a black pleated skirt that went down to just above your knees. (If you don't like skirts you're wearing black wide-legged pants) and the shirt was tucked in. One of your eyes was an electric blue with a black sclera and the other was your original colored eyed. You grinned at yourself. You looked good, and the electricity element from your brush with the electric chair really completed the look. First order of business, finding somewhere to stay.