Rebellion

-Y/N-

The next morning, everyone was ready to put the plan into action. They met up in the living room as Lesley gave everybody a baseball bat or hammer. You took the baseball bat and hoisted it over your shoulder, Alastor, Husk, and Nifty were given the hammers while Lesley and Anthony took the baseball bats.

"Everyone ready?" Lesley asked. Everyone nodded and you all headed out. You had to be quite stealthy if you were going to do this plan successfully.

"What if it doesn't work out?" Nifty asked and looked up at you, you looked down at her and sighed.

"It better. If this doesn't go our way, it'll be a disaster." She nodded in response as Lesley went over the plan to everyone one more time. You were each assigned a small area of 'heaven', and everyone split up. You walked with Alastor to your portion and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he departed to his area. You took a deep breath and began knocking on doors.

-time skip-

Everything was going according to plan, at least so far. Three hours had passed since everyone departed and you were all now met up in the park in the middle of 'heaven'. A fairly large crowd was mingling around you. You took a deep breath and grabbed a paper Lesley had written. Alastor hands you a microphone.

"You are going to do amazing, mon cher" he mumbles into your ear, fixing your hair for you. You smile at him gratefully before starting up the microphone and clearing your throat.

"May I have your attention, please? Wonderful, thank you! I presume you all know why you're here?" You say, projecting your voice loud enough to be heard clearly by everyone. Over a hundred pairs of eyes train on you and nods fill the crowd. You take another deep breath before continuing.

"This place is fucked up. Completely fucked up. How many people here want to leave?" Almost everyone in the crowd raises their hands and you nod. "Figured, you wouldn't be here otherwise. Anyways, me and my accomplices here have determined that the only way anyone escapes this hell would be to kill god." Gasps echo around you and you hold up a hand. "I know, it seems impossible, but look at the numbers we have, look at how many people are here and willing to fight for freedom! This is something I KNOW we can do. Now, everyone still interested in helping, please divide into two groups." At this command, the crowd around splits into two clumps, only a few struggles leaving completely. You point to the clump on your left, as it is bigger than the one to your right.

"This clump, you will be raiding god's castle, we need distractions and chaos from him and the people who work for him. This group will be supervised by Anthony" The clump nods in response and Anthony nods as well, giving me a small grin. I move my gaze over to the second clump.

"This clump will be coming with us, we need your help in a secret lab." Confused murmurs spread but I hold up my hand for silence again. "I am unable to explain. You'll see when we arrive." I slide my gaze around all the strong people willing to help in the crowd and I smile before gripping the microphone tightly and yelling into it

"Go!"

***