Convinced

-Y/N-

Convince, convince, convince.

That's your main mission. You want this after all. You really want this. You'd asked Al to meet you on the roof as soon as possible so that you could talk. You heard footsteps and shook your head breaking out of your train of thought.

"Hello my dear!" Alastor said, sitting next to you. "You wanted to talk with me?"
"Yes! So, you know how we were talking about rehabilitation the other day?" Alastor nods. "Well, I want to do this. Badly. Be an Angel, I mean. Angel agreed to do this with me. And I want you to come with me. I love you very much Alastor... I couldn't do this without you." you said. His smile shrinks slightly as he stares into the distance. He seemed to be lost In thought. You waited for his answer. Finally, he spoke.

"Alright. I can't promise I'll succeed... but for you, I'll give it a shot. I love you too." he said. Your face broke out into a bright smile as you hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... thank you thank you thank you!" you exclaimed. He chuckled and hugged back. This man, was your love, your life. Though he could be scary, this is what you loved about him.

-Angel-

I sat at the bar with a drink, talking with Husk. As he pauses to take a swig of his booze I cut in.

"What do ya think of rehabilitation?"

He swallows and stares at me.

"I don't have an opinion. What's with the random ass question?" he responds.

"Well... Y/N and I were thinkin' of becomin' Angels. She's tryna convince Al and I want you to come too." I say. His yellow eyes pierce me.

"Fine." he gruffs. "but only cause you're pretty." I smile widely.

"Great! I think all you'll need to do is quit drinking."

"You act like that's fuckin' easy." he grumps. I laugh.

"You got this."

-Y/N-

You walk into Angel's room.

"I convinced Al!" you say.

"Great, I convinced Husk!" Angel replies. You smile at each other. Rehabilitation is in the air.