Revenge

-Y/N-

Your phone pings from Anthony's response just after you send a text to him. Damn, that was quick. you think to yourself as you open the message.
"Sure toots! We could have a self-care beauty day type shit. C'mon over!" you smile and put the address he also sent into your GPS. You start walking to his house happily. When you arrive Anthony herds you in. Inside, he has set up a nail polish station, robes, and makeup. You even see one of those hair-salon sinks in the corner. You gasp happily and he laughs.

"'Dis is gonna be so much fun!" he exclaims. you nod your agreement and immediately sit him down and start doing his nails. He starts gossiping to you and you listen. This is exactly what you needed.

"-So then I told her that she was a little bitch." Anthony suddenly gasps, "Oh I almost forgot! Y/N I have the fuckin' JUICIEST piece of gossip."

"Oh, I have to hear this." You replied, grinning as you painted one of his nails a pale pink.

"Okay, so I was at work, right? And I overheard Vox and Val talking- as they normally do. But this time it sounded different so I kinda eavesdropped on 'em and you'll never believe what they were saying! Apparently, Vox is a fucking -never been caught- robber and mass murderer- and I also heard 'em saying that if some sort of plan involving you didn't work they were gonna just kill off some guy called Alastor. That's the dude who broke down the door right?" You felt your jaw hit the floor. Vox was a criminal too?! Oh, jeezus Christ why were you involved with all these criminals?! You quickly shook your head.

"Yeah, that's Alastor. He's my kinda- boyfriend though were never did make it official," you reply. Anthony nods and continues on, going on a completely different tangent. You get lost in your thoughts. Though you still didn't quite forgive Alastor you most definitely didn't want him to die... and since you had already discovered Vox's plan and weren't going to play along it would become their mission to kill Alastor. You couldn't let that happen. You decided you needed to come up with a plan.

-time skip, After you left Anthony's-

You sit on your couch, staring at your newly painted (F/C) nails, trying to come up with a plan. You knew you couldn't hurt them. You didn't have it in you and you doubted you could overcome their strength anyway. The only other option you could think of was to turn them in. Gather enough evidence and jail at least Vox or Val. That seemed much more plausible and considering the fact that you'd caught Alastor when nobody else could, you were even more confident. You nodded to yourself. Time to become a detective again. You were not going to let anyone hurt Alastor.