Trapped

-Y/N-

"99.. 100... 101." You said, stopping in front of a cage labeled 101. This corridor of the lab seemed empty, surprisingly. Alastor seemed tense next to you as he inspected the clear door of the cage. The inside was dark, and you couldn't see if there was anything inside, which did worry you. You looked around and spotted a small keypad. Alastor noticed it too and pulled out the note, handing it to you. You saw a small cluster of numbers circled in the corner and read them, punching in the code. The doors opened with a hiss and nothing came out. You and alastor exchanged a look and walked into the cage. The both of you began inspecting the room. It was dusty, yet seemed new. There was small spots of old dry blood scattered across the floor. In one corner there was a pile of what looked like bones. You shuddered and kept your distance from it.

"This is curious.." alastor said. "There doesn't seem to be anything here.." you nodded.

"I was expecting something bigger." You said, letting out a half sigh of relief and disappointment. Alastor walked to the back wall and you joined him, looking at it intently. A loud thump caught your attention and you whirled around, looking at the cage door, which was now closed. Alastor turned as well, his eyes trailing from the cage door to the woman standing at the control panels. Lesley.

"Lesley.." alastor said, staring at her, his voice growing dangerous. "What are you doing...?"

"i-im sorry, you all seem like nice people- b-but he said I would be l free if I did this! If I captured you all..-" she said nervously, her eyes darting around the corridor. "T-this is where they take the bad angels- isn't it..-? This is where they go.. this is where I could go.." she said, her eyes stopping and staring the two of you. She looked away and turned as a figure walked up behind her.

"splendid job Lesley!" a man that was a spitting image of pictures of god said. "Why, this may be enough to earn your freedom after all!" He exclaimed. Lesley stared at him. "May be-? B-but you said I WOULD be free!" She said, her brows furrowing.

"Now now beautiful, I would remember if I said something like that!" God said.

"But 'god'-" Lesley said and god held up his hand for silence. He then walked to the controls and punched in a few more numbers. You automatically stepped closer to Alastor for comfort. This was not how you wanted this to go. Suddenly, a loud wail pierced through the air as red lights began flashing above you two. You both turned and stepped back, watching the back wall which was slowly rising.