Alastor

-Y/N-

Vaggie told a story about how this Radio Demon guy rose to power. Apparently, he was one of the most powerful human souls that dropped into hell along with Vox and Val which you already knew. You looked at Smiles (as Angel had so kindly nicknamed him). He seemed so innocent. It was hard to believe this guy was so powerful. Vaggie swiftly got up and said something to Charlie who then walked over and said something to Alastor. He stuck out his hand and suddenly a burst of green light swirled around the room, knocking everyone off their feet.

"No! No deals! No shaking!" You distinctly heard Charlie say. Smiles took his hand back, and his smile widened.

"As.. princess of hell and heir to the throne, I order you to help with this hotel! For.. as long as you desire.." she said nervously. "Sound fair?"

"Hm... Fair enough!" He replied.

A half-hour later and the hotel had two new employees. Angel had found someone to flirt with, an overgrown bar cat by the name of Husk who had a grumpy attitude and a drinking addiction. then there was a girl who looked no older than 12 but was actually in her 20s. Her name was Nifty. She was bouncy and energetic and could spot a single piece of dirt on the floor. You were just inspecting the newly cleaned hotel when you felt a surge of static behind you. You quickly turned around to see Smiles standing there.

"Why hello there my dear! I don't believe we've yet met!" he said. Was it just you or did it seem like he was always energetic? He extended his hand and you firmly shook it.

"I don't believe so either. I'm Y/N," you said, making sure there was no fear in your voice, though touching him you felt his power radiate stronger than ever.

"Alastor! A pleasure to meet you, darling!" He responded and pulled his hand away.

"Nice to meet you too." You replied and turned your back to him. Unbeknownst to you, behind your back, his smile widened and he looked upon you with interest as he tucked his hands behind his back, turned on his heel, and walked off, humming a tune.