You

-Y/N POV-

Alastor stared at you for another minute before speaking.
"Y/N..." he trailed off.

"Alastor..." You replied, "Is... is that really you?" you continued. He nodded in response.

"Why yes, I do believe it is!" he said happily, "And is that you Y/N L/N?" It was your turn to nod. So it was true, you two had found each other. You continue staring at each other, but this time an amused smirk was playing on his lips. You couldn't believe what he had become! Well- no actually you could. But it was still -kind of- a shock.

"So I see you found your calling in becoming a powerful bloodthirsty overlord," you said.

"Well, yes. I never told you this but I was the mass serial killer when we were alive."

"Oh, no I was fully aware of that. I knocked you out after all," you replied and gave him a sly smile. He blinked in surprise.

"I should've known," he chuckled, then looked you over. "You look beautiful," he said. You smiled at him.

"You're not too shabby yourself," you replied.

"Why, that's very high praise coming from you." He said.

"I know. You should feel lucky."

"I do, I do," he said and you laughed. It felt just like old times. You both stood simultaneously. You wanted to hear all about his life and you were sure he wanted to know about your time in hell so far. You were reunited, and the adventures were just starting.