What if

-Y/N-

"So, now that you're free what are you gonna do?" I asked Angel. We were lounging in his room and talking.

"Not sure. But... Nah you're gonna think it's stupid" Angel replied, trailing off and mumbling the last part.

"I promise I won't!" You said. You really were curious.

"Well... I was thinkin'. This hotel, it's meant for rehabilitation, right? I was thinkin' I could give that a shot." He said, a small bit of hope glinting in his eyes.

'Really? Me too! Being an angel just sounds so cool doesn't it?" You replied enthusiastically. Angel nodded his agreement.

"So ya wanna do it too?" He asked.

"Yep! I've been trying to convince Alastor to join me!"

"And he's going along with it? Damn."

"Mhm! It surprised me too. Maybe... maybe we could convince everyone to rehabilitate! I don't wanna leave you all but... heaven..." you said. Angel thought.

"You convince Alastor. I'll convince Husk. I think he may have a crush on me anyway- It sure seems like it. Nifty will go along with Alastor and Husk most likely and the only person left to convince would-be Vaggie. I'm not sure if she'll come along but who needs her anyway." He scoffed.

"I want Vaggie but I agree it'll be hard to convince her so we'll see. But the rest of that sounds perfect. Maybe we could actually do this!" you said happily.

"I bet we can." He replied.

"So it's a plan?"

"It's a plan."