More murder plans

-y/n-

"So, what you're saying is, there's almost no way out of this place, and we now have a target on our backs?!" You say, close to hysterics. Lesley nods somberly, and Alastor places a reassuring hand on the small of my back.

"The only way to escape would be to kill 'god'... but he's so powerful it would be a fool's mission.." Lesley replies. You open the door to the house and storm in.

"Everyone down here! We need a meeting!" You yell and sit on the couch. Alastor takes a seat next to you and you lay your head on his shoulder. Husk, Nifty, and Anthony come down the stairs.

"Are you okay toots? That sounded urgent" Anthony says, sitting on the floor in front of the couch.

"Yeah, kid, what gives?" husk says, sitting next to Anthony. You take a deep breath before explaining everything that had happened, including what you need to do to fix it. Anthony, nifty, and Husk all stare at you, agape.

"What. The. Fuck." husk says, his words slow and disbelieving.

"We need to kill 'god'!" Lesley exclaims. "And we need to do it now! Asap! Pronto! Or we'll be sleeping good with the FISHES!"

"Calm down everyone," Alastor says. "we are certainly not in an ideal situation, yes, but we can solve this. And anything that includes murder sounds like a great plan to me!" that induces a laugh around the room.

"He's right guys..." You say. We just have to come up with a plan and we'll be golden!"