Shoot!

-Y/N POV-

You had been taking every opportunity to leave the hotel when Alastor was around, so you'd been spending a lot of time outside. Because Charlie and Vaggie wanted to ensure nothing happened to you, they'd been sending Angel with you most days. Today was one of those days, and you and he were wandering around the streets, chatting about random things.

"Yeah, so I can grow a third set of arms and make a gun appear there! I found that out when I was aboutta be raped by a bunch of randos and I suddenly had a gun." Angel was telling you, You were on the topic of special abilities, of which you had none. That you knew of that is. You'd tried practically everything, telekinesis, mind reading, but nothing. You didn't expect it to work anyway. The average sinner only had a minor power- if any- but you were really hoping you had something. Of course, you'd considered you'd only find out about the power in a place of danger which did sound like something plausible. Angel was chattering nonstop when his hellphone binged. He pulled it out and read the message and his face immediately fell.

"Listen, I-I gotta go," he said, "Val needs me at the studios." He continued. You nodded. The last thing you needed was for him to get in trouble with that douche. Angel gave you a quick head pat and ran off leaving you on your own. You continued wandering around before eventually slipping into an abandoned alleyway to take a rest. You leaned against the wall and pulled a single cigarette from your pocket. You rarely smoked but since you were in hell and it didn't particularly affect you you didn't see the harm of a single one once in a while. You lit it and had just taken a drag when you heard footsteps. You quickly put out the cigarette and stepped into the shadows. If there was anything you'd learned it was that it was best to stay hidden. Five men walked into the alley. They all looked like different forms of shark demons, and they were buff and meaty. They looked dangerous. They were shoving each other around and gruffly laughing in each other's faces. You shrunk deeper into the shadows. Shoot shoot shoot shoot! You thought. This was not a situation you wanted to be in right now..