Arrival

(wassup y'all, I'm back- I'm gonna keep updating throughout the summer, they'll just most likely be only once a week. Maybe I'll do it once a week on Fridays, we'll see. I'll keep y'all updated!! -Idiot)

-Y/N-

You had been given a... seminar, of sorts. A guide to heaven, and a list of rules. Yes, it was interesting, but you were really looking forward to seeing your friends and boyfriend. You walked out of the main building and took in heaven for the first time. It was magnificent. Towers of white and gold formed a city, and you guessed there were many more of these cities. Clouds were everywhere, and gold paths formed sidewalks. Everyone in the cities had unique looks, similar to how it was in hell, but everybody had similar color schemes of pastels and light colors. You had seen your appearance before, and you hadn't changed very much, though your electric blue streaks had dimmed into a more pastel view and your horns were replaced with a halo. You had wigs now, and your teeth didn't have fangs anymore. You enjoyed how neon your demon look was, but you didn't necessarily mind the angel look either. Suddenly someone tackled you in a hug and you both fell.

"Y/N! Hi!!' The person exclaimed. You recognized the curious accent, of an Italian accent, mixed with a new york one.

"Angel!" You exclaimed, returning the hug.

"Uh-huh!" He said, "But actually, I go by Anthony again!"

"Alright then, Anthony!" You said, standing and helping him up. He looked like he did when we was alive, but he had retained his extra set of arms and oddly shaped legs. He had small light gold wings and a halo and was wearing a light pink suit, with white dress pants and a light blue cropped suit jacket. The jacket had gold trim and fine gold detailing. He looked nice. You both were surrounded by everyone else. Husk, Nifty, and finally... Alastor. You took in his new appearance. He had kept his body shape, and face but his teeth were no longer sharp, rather, normal and his skin looked more like the warm brown it was when he was alive. His hair had kept its demon length, but his ears and antlers had disappeared. You could see his ears, which were slightly pointed at the ends. He was wearing a gold, white, light gray, and light blue, princely-looking suit. It suited him very well, and he had a much more kind ad gentle look about him. He was also still carrying his microphone staff, but It matched his new color scheme now. He was handsome. (though he's handsome in every form). You hugged him and he tightly hugged back.

"Y/N, my love, you look ravishing," he said. You smiled brightly.

"You're quite attractive as well, handsome." You replied and laughed, kissing him briefly and pulling away. Someone else walked up and Anthony pushed them into the circle.

"Oh! By the way Y/N, this is our new friend Lesley!" he said. Before you was a quite human-looking angel. She was pale, with brown hair and eyes, though her pupils looked like little spirals. She had small wings coming out of her back and she was wearing a plain white dress and gold sandals. She was quite pretty. You shook her hand.

"Very nice to meet you, I'm Y/N!" you smiled. She smiled back.

"Lesley!" she replied. You peered into her eyes and a slight sense of dread seeped into you. You quickly retracted your hand and gulped, maintaining the smile on your face. You were sure you were just being paranoid.

"Well, Y/N darling, why don't we take you back to our house?" Alastor said, placing an arm around your shoulders.

"I'd love that," You said, and you and the rest of the group walked off.