Home again

-Y/N-

Your eyes shoot open and you abruptly sit up and scan your surroundings. Hell. You were back! Happiness filled your body before it briefly dissipated as the familiar grief for your lover filled your senses. You shakily get to your feet and look at all the demons around you. Three familiar faces stand out to you as husk, angel, and nifty stand-up. You slowly walk over to them.

"Hey, guys..." you say.

"Y/N!" Angel happily says, pulling you in a four-armed hug. Nifty and Husk join in and you give a small smile.
"It's good to be back," Husk says, pulling away. "Let's get back to the hotel." Everyone else nods in agreement and you start walking.

***

"Oh god..." Charlie says, bringing her hands to her mouth and staring at you wide-eyed. "I-I'm so sorry- oh god- a-and Alastor-" You hold up a hand to stop her, shaking your head to tell her to stop.

"I'd rather... not talk about it right now.." you say quietly. Charlie nods in response. Vaggie stands behind her solemnly.

"I'm happy to see all of you, but I'm sorry for the circumstances." vaggie says and sighs.

"Yeah, agreed, but there ain't anythin' we can do about it now toots... I guess from now on we'll just go on back to helpin' ya out wit' dis hotel eh?" Angel says, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Well, yes, we would love to have you all back! And as far as I know, unfortunately, you five were the only ones to get rehabilitated to that- strange heaven." Charlie agrees, clapping her hands together and standing. "Welcome back everyone..."

***

It had been months since you got back to the hotel. You had witnessed a large number of patients get rehabilitated, and you were so proud of Charlie for finally achieving her dream. You still missed Alastor though, and there was a large hole in your heart that never seemed to go away. You wanted your boyfriend back, but he was gone. There was nothing you could do. You snapped out of your thoughts as a large crash resounded from the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and walked downstairs. Angel was standing in front of a bunch of fallen pots and pans, standing in front of the T.V. On it was a news report. You shook your head and walked over, glancing at the T.V. You froze in your tracks and looked at angel. He looked back at you.

"Is that-?"

"I think it is-"